Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just re-watched a part of the game. We’re up 14-6. Cobbo kicks the ball and it went out, ruled that Schoupp played at it and took it out. Replay showed Schoupp was standing outside the field of play when he touched it, should of been our ball. Brandy made a comment that Schoupp was out. Next set Broncos scored and it was downhill from there. This team cops a bad decision and just folds. Mentally weak as piss.
I think the ball needs to touch the ground for it to be deemed out, therefore Schoupp standing outside the field took it out. That's my understanding anyway.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the ball needs to touch the ground for it to be deemed out, therefore Schoupp standing outside the field took it out. That's my understanding anyway.
No because if you catch the ball on the full in the field of play but you have one foot out, thr ball is deemed out on the full.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson now reminds me of Gallen when he played too long, hogs the ball, gets in the way & kills off the attack......... he needs pull his head in & get out of the friggin way he touches the ball more than both our halves combined
What this team needs is Barrett to drop him and be the bad guy and then Gus sacks Barrett the following week

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Payne Haas
21 hit-ups
240 metres
140 Post contact metres
40 tackles
1 missed tackle

in 68 minutes. WTF
That's what a 750k+ prop should be doing. Maybe could push that closer to 1m when talking about Haas. He's bar far the best forward in the game.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's what a 750k+ prop should be doing. Maybe could push that closer to 1m when talking about Haas. He's bar far the best forward in the game.
IF I was Gus I would quickly be reconsidering Payne Haas $1m value. Like you said, "He's by far the best forward in the game" and at 22 he is only going to get better.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF I was Gus I would quickly be reconsidering Payne Haas $1m value. Like you said, "He's by far the best forward in the game" and at 22 he is only going to get better.
He didn’t win them the game though. Reynolds did. Although they are impressive stats. Canterbury are first hand in what’s it’s like to have a solid forward pack with no direction.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The moment okunbor made that mistake after we were pin top absolutely being fluent in our sets they score off a penalty from the following set just before half time. This dumb **** needs to go. Fuck Barrett seriously he’s hopeless / our team flowed for the first 30 like we owned them .. should have been 18 if we got the conversions. Shit like this is what kills us..

and Jackson get out of the way. I’m so dissatisfied and deflated it’s heart breaking

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear ya brother. To lose that game is embarrassing and to make them look like world beaters to boot. Our Captain is the worst for discipline issues and kills our game yet the Coach obviously has him as the plan. I'm done!
Last week Jacko had a spray at our players in the presser about team discipline…within the first 5min ref warns him he’s offside yet he continues to approach tackler until ref has no option but to blow the whistle.

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who the fuk is our fitness coach?
This!!!! We compete for 30-50 mins that’s it, after that we are rubbish and gassed, this has gotten worse this year incredibly… Hoping Gus can sort this crap out, this is torture every week

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact Kiraz performed well with Okunbor on his outside. Could you imagine what he night have looked like with Burns or Naden outside him.

Turning point for me was Okunbor two errors. They changed the mental toughness of our team. Both in our half close to the line. Okunbor from restart after scoring I think bad play the ball. Second was failed intercept. He had to hold that ball and make up for his original mistake. Instead they had a whole new set 10 metres out.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Payne Haas
21 hit-ups
240 metres
140 Post contact metres
40 tackles
1 missed tackle

in 68 minutes. WTF
He was gone too. I call drugs cheating. He had fucked his shoulder. Then came back and dominated wtf. Same for Reynolds he took something at half time that woke him up.