Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wow Barrett press conference. Must see. We were trying to fix things individually...ie There's no TEAM. IF there's no team then Coach is responsible in failing to create a team. His own words SAY IT ALL. Then no Jackson accompanying him at the presser. Rumour is Gus addressed the team including Jackson wanting answers WITHOUT Coach there. WOW
If it’s a rumour or not I’m sure Slothfield will read this and be all over it.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I went nuts when I seen that. That tells me that JuNK is a simpleton which also reflects on his poor service from dummy half
His head is so far up his own arse, he can see his tonsils....WANKER!!

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ennis and Anasta saying we look unfit, mental toughness etc.
Ennis questions performance coach and points out his poor stats at other clubs.
They both say dogs fitness training used to be hard when they were there and that's what we used to be known for.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Ennis and Anasta saying we look unfit, mental toughness etc.
Ennis questions performance coach and points out his poor stats at other clubs.
They both say dogs fitness training used to be hard when they were there and that's what we used to be known for.
Baz doesn’t want to be hard on the players for fear they may not like him. Clueless c unt needs to be shown the door now

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Poor old mate Okunbor, he did himself no favours at all tonight. Definitely just an emergency player, and not a great one.
He isn't a footballer, and the experiment of trying to use his qualities as an athlete while accounting for his deficiencies as a footballer through team structure, plans, and the players around him has failed.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
P.S. Kiraz (even Billy the Greek) confirms for me that anything Baz touches turns to shit, he just did his own thing and played footy and look how he played... over coaching, not playing to players strengths...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm no longer even looking forward to playing the Tigers in a few weeks time. I've never been so depressed.
Tigers looked decent last week, and if they back it up and it turns out they kill it with Brooks at 6 instead of 7 like last week, we may be in trouble.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
P.S. Kiraz (even Billy the Greek) confirms for me that anything Baz touches turns to shit, he just did his own thing and played footy and look how he played... over coaching, not playing to players strengths...
Our young players all look good when they come into grade and quickly regress with each following game. The confidence is just sucked out of them.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Baz doesn’t want to be hard on the players for fear they may not like him. Clueless c unt needs to be shown the door now
Man I've had a fair few coaches over 15 years and soft cocks like Baz don't last. They don't win the players over by trying to be a mate. My best coaches have all been hard **** father figures.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
It was just an astounding game to watch. We looked improved, JAC was finally getting service, Dufty was making line breaks and scoring, debutants playing well, it was all clicking, then boom it turned to shit. Like wtf was that?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was just an astounding game to watch. We looked improved, JAC was finally getting service, Dufty was making line breaks and scoring, debutants playing well, it was all clicking, then boom it turned to shit. Like wtf was that?
I just re-watched a part of the game. We’re up 14-6. Cobbo kicks the ball and it went out, ruled that Schoupp played at it and took it out. Replay showed Schoupp was standing outside the field of play when he touched it, should of been our ball. Brandy made a comment that Schoupp was out. Next set Broncos scored and it was downhill from there. This team cops a bad decision and just folds. Mentally weak as piss.