ROUND 7 - Bulldogs VS Roosters - GAME DISCUSSION & TEAM LISTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pay pulls out the Des card
I don't think with the possession we had tonight I have ever seen a more inept side in rugby league than this one and
I have been watching them since 1972!!
I wish roosters had managed to get 12 players sent off so we had half a chance to score bet we would still have not scored.
Trouble is we have no depth in the lower grades either so we are stuck with this rabble for at least another 2 years before we can even attempt to rebuild let alone make the 8

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Looks like all roosters did all week was practice tackling. Roosters defence was fantastic. So was ours. Hate the loss, but we werent shit. This year is a rebuilding year, and Pay may be working on the defence first. Its hard to get good at both attack and def in a short time, at the same time. Thought it was our best defence all year, so i will take out of the match, and look forward to easier matches from here.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anybody notice when we attack that Mbye is not even on the tv screen and I mean literally. I watch the game in my cinema on a 120inch and I can't find the **** anywhere!!
RFM, Woods, Fine were all trying to offload and get some second phase going but our fullback was in the back somewhere picking his nose. When they do offload, Lichaa always gets it and then has no idea what to do.
Also, Lichaa is shit. Can't pass off the ground. Always gets up, runs a metre then passes....what a joke!!

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
The boys did their best , they were rooted , the nrl fuckin draw is blame , it’s rigged , why we had to back up 5 days later from a NQ trip whilst those fuckers go a 7 day rest , it is utter bullshit

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
you know what

I don't feel any embarrassment, I mean I want to but I just cant

may be this is the embarrassment of the lowest level which I never experienced before.

you know when a person wins a 60 million dollar lottery he just doesn't know how to react, cry , happy, laugh or just vomit.
I’m leaning towards vomit

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fatigue plays a big part.
Not many may agree but we were not playing like a tired side and in fact I believe the effort was the best I have seen all season.

Our attack wasn’t coming off but pay some credit to the Roosters as there defence was phenomenal.

Hoppa and Montoya were non threatening all game(again) and cost us a try but other then that we played well enough to win but were up against a brick wall tonight.

Our defence was good as well, as there is more than 6 points in that roosters lineup.

To all the JMK haters out there one of them being myself I believe the points from him will come.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Not many may agree but we were not playing like a tired side and in fact I believe the effort was the best I have seen all season.

Our attack wasn’t coming off but pay some credit to the Roosters as there defence was phenomenal.

Hoppa and Montoya were non threatening all game(again) and cost us a try but other then that we played well enough to win but were up against a brick wall tonight.

Our defence was good as well, as there is more than 6 points in that roosters lineup.

To all the JMK haters out there one of them being myself I believe the points from him will come.
I think jmk needs to be hooker quick on his feet Lichaa fucking slow.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Roosters defence wasn’t great moreso our attack was the worst o have seen since I watched league as an 8 year old

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think with the possession we had tonight I have ever seen a more inept side in rugby league than this one and
I have been watching them since 1972!!
I wish roosters had managed to get 12 players sent off so we had half a chance to score bet we would still have not scored.
Trouble is we have no depth in the lower grades either so we are stuck with this rabble for at least another 2 years before we can even attempt to rebuild let alone make the 8
If I’m Paul Green, I’m thinking how the fuck did we concede 27 points last week.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don’t get why mbye isn’t there sniffing for offloads.
He just doesn’t have natural footy instincts. He doesn’t anticipate anything at all and doesn’t have the knack of being at the right place at the right time.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bloody hell! I only saw about one chance to kick behind the Roosters for a try, the high ball was on, pity we didn't get there.
Great game to watch, the Dogs are back, we can hold our heads up anyway.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Newsflash! As an incentive to get their supporters to the next game the dogs are providing free blow up beds and pillows so if we get bored chitless we can take a nap.
Fuck me I just pissed myself

Status
Not open for further replies.