ROUND 7 - Bulldogs VS Roosters - GAME DISCUSSION & TEAM LISTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a difference a week can make. Last week fans were saying how good we were, JMK looks good, Mbye is playing his best footy, Pay is doing well as coach etc etc etc.
Now fans are asking for Pays head, Mbye should be moved to the halves and JMK is useless. Everyone needs to settle down and realise we don't have the quality of the Roosters and only lost because of a lack of creativity inside the ten. The other ninety metres we dominated and our defence forced the roosters into many errors. We easily got down the other end in attack with our forwards laying the platform. Roosters didn't beat us we beat ourselves. With the superstars that roosters have they should be more dissapointed at their performance than us. We were competitive and as frustrating as it was we dominated the game. Put Cronk in our team and we smash them. We need a creative half and a good distributor at hooker and we will be right up there with the top teams. Unfortunately, we have to ride out what Des left us.
Well said and I would add an attacking kicking game

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well if you're going to correct me, then I have to follow suit. You dob someone to get them in trouble! If you go to the field and tell Sutton, then you're accusing someone directly, not dobbing them. Yes perhaps dob is not 100% accurate but your accusations throughout this thread may have had the implicit desire to get him in trouble in some way by counting how many he and co missed and letting the world(forum) know...Never mind that both teams did it. Perhaps I may have come up with a better, more accurate word had I not been ROTFLMAO at the time. Cheers!
Firstly - LOL. I have to laugh at your first couple of sentences where yo criticise yourself, fair dinkum! How am I going to get anybody into trouble? Seriously? Please do not post any more subsequent to taking drugs.

How about you go back & watch the game & count how many times players from each team did it. I am sure that you will see about 50 to 1 Roosters to Bulldogs. Secondly, how many times did Sutton penalise players for it? Only once & it was a Bulldogs player which led to the only points in the game. Don't you think it's funny that this rule only seems to be applied against the Bulldogs this year & perhaps only twice have we received a penalty for it? Some crackdown. All I want is fairness & we are not getting it & will never get it from the Suttons!

Drugs are bad mkay!

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Firstly - LOL. I have to laugh at your first couple of sentences where yo criticise yourself, fair dinkum! How am I going to get anybody into trouble? Seriously? Please do not post any more subsequent to taking drugs.

How about you go back & watch the game & count how many times players from each team did it. I am sure that you will see about 50 to 1 Roosters to Bulldogs. Secondly, how many times did Sutton penalise players for it? Only once & it was a Bulldogs player which led to the only points in the game. Don't you think it's funny that this rule only seems to be applied against the Bulldogs this year & perhaps only twice have we received a penalty for it? Some crackdown. All I want is fairness & we are not getting it & will never get it from the Suttons!

Drugs are bad mkay!
I always like it when people talk from experience. I can see the obsessiveness and paranoia to play the balls that drugs have brought you. Wacky tabacky or meth is your poison? Thanks for the tip homie.

Status
Not open for further replies.