ROUND 7 - Bulldogs VS Roosters - GAME DISCUSSION & TEAM LISTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If lichaa is named at hooker next week I will officially give it away this season

Any hooker whom can’t pass from left to right to hit our most expensive player on the 5th should be in reserve grade

Slow arse lame retard
I’m sorry tolman for the abuse
It’s the dumb ***** who’s playing under 7s hitup shit
Agree.
Our spine is not great at all. I never got excited over Foran and our other half (whoever it will be) But no reason for Lichaa to ever play first grade again.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He just doesn’t have natural footy instincts. He doesn’t anticipate anything at all and doesn’t have the knack of being at the right place at the right time.
I agree....running off Woods is bread and butter you would think

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We had about 50 possessions in their 20mtr red zone and they had like 10.....we still couldn't score.
I don't care how good the opposition defence is, with that much possession, any other team scores at least 4 tries minimum!!!!
WE ARE FUCKING CLUELESS IN ATTACK.

That dope Lichaa and as much as I like JMK made so many bad decisions in attack that it's embarrassing they are in 1st grade....

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jackson Hastings looks a good punt for us! Might not work but honestly we aren’t winning many games with this!
actually you may be right. And perhaps he can annoy some of our players so much that they would rather leave & take a pay cut than stay with that dickhead in our team.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I must of watched a different game to everyone else here because It appeared to me that we've improved.

a. our usual handling errors and giving away stupid penalties was miles better then ive seen in ages.
b. for once we looked fit for 80 mins even with the short turnaround.
c. With a team consisting of reserve graders, the boys looked liked they gave it there best.
d. We actually gained good metres with the ball, when was the last time that happened.

Obviously were 100% predictable with the ball and cant score for shit. It was painfull to watch us not score.
We played with heart, was really impressed with our forwards.

Lets face it. The Roosters should have flogged us and many on this forum had written us off during the week.
As usual Hadley didnt have a single positive thing to say about us during the match and all the Nine commentators can get fucked.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Terry Lamb would have set up at least two tries with that much ball

I’m so pissed off with our spine tonight....fkn embarrassing display in attack

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope you guys listened
With less than 10 mins remaining and still on zero I thought Holland was in with a chance. He actually looks good this year with a bit more size I would swap him for Montoya.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bloody hell! I only saw about one chance to kick behind the Roosters for a try, the high ball was on, pity we didn't get there.
Great game to watch, the Dogs are back, we can hold our heads up anyway.
Couldn’t agree more. We play like that we win more then we lose. Take away one of the many try saving tackles it’s 6-6. We had the ascendancy overall to get more shots at a FG so I believe we win the game.

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our spine needs changes. Lichaa’s service is too slow. He needs to give crisp service. Not stutter two steps then pass. Foran needs to get more involved. Mbye at the start of the year was involved in sweeping backline plays. What’s happened to that? The change needs to be made at five eight. JMK is tough in defence, but offers nothing in attack. Tbh next week this would be my spine.

1. Holland
6. Mbye
7. Foran
9. JMK

14. Brown

I know I will cop shit about Holland at the back. But he looks in good nick, he looks bigger, stronger and faster. Brown has shown he can give good service from hooker and will offer good back up on the bench. Mbye needs to get more involved. Fitness is starting to impact him. Pay needs to make changes after that showing in attack.
Agree. Mbye was buggered at the end and looking to offload when the roosters were gassed. That was sort of game that Rod Silva would have owned in the last quarter. Mbye might finally be able to shine at 6 with Foran doing the lions share if the organising. JMK at 9 is a no brainer.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Holland needed to come on with at least 10-15 to go not 6-8 mins

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone still sold on Mbye as an attacking fullback and JMK as the 6?Only one sweep from the back to set up outside backs all game is under 11’s stuff and how many clueless kicks in attack.Foran was gassed because he had to set up everything for the first hour. Good to see they haven’t forgotten the 3 hit ups and then the same on the 4th lol

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
With less than 10 mins remaining and still on zero I thought Holland was in with a chance. He actually looks good this year with a bit more size I would swap him for Montoya.
Holland is not a winger he has shown good utility skills across the park and has developed an offload,can’t say I have seen any others develop new skills this year.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our forwards were fantastic. Our def was great bar that 1 laps from hoppa. Our outside backs including mbye were great coming out of yardage. The entire back 5 ran for over 100m. Both the props ran for over 200m. 2 other forwards ran for over 100m. We had all the ball all the possision. We were all over the roosters like a rash our forwards completely domainted theres. Our bench was fantastic provided good impact.These are the postives.

Now to the spine mbye was great under the high ball and running out of yardage. JMK, foran and lichaa were great in def. Kicking game was ok.
BUT all 4 of were pathetic in attack especially in the red zone. Our fowards layed it for them on a sliver plater. We had enough ball to win 6 games of footy. Our spine is the issue at the moment. JMK is a rookie I dont like to single him out but hooker is position. Mbyes postioning in attack needs major work especially sniffing around the fowards for an offload i.e woods.
We have a very good roster I feel but we need a 5/8 badly for us to become a major contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.