Round 4 - Dogs vs Souths - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lane not named in either grade?? and what's the virus Danny fualalo has must be Aids?? been out for a month (something seems off there)

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lane not named in either grade?? and what's the virus Danny fualalo has must be Aids?? been out for a month (something seems off there)
lol hey If Magic is still alive email he all good

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
straight up if we don't beat Souffs missing so much strike power I will officially put my hand up for President of the "Sack Des" club
*As long as the refs don't fk us

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can't remember completely but at the back end of last year when klemmer started we started playing better
He started the melbourne game from memory and was a monster, think he started a few during that period when Tolman was out. He just needs to start, we need his runs right from kick off, other teams have there young strong forwards starting.

I watched Manly last night, noticed they moved Jake Trbo to lock and he played the full 80 and was chopping people in defence all night while running decoys and moving the ball around in attack. Because he played the full 80, Manly then rotated their props a lil more often.

So i was always against playing props at lock, but maybe we should look at moving one of Tolman or Graham to lock and have them playing a full 80 as a work horse and roatate our props a lil more often. Surely that would be more effective than having both Graham and Tolman starting at prop and having them take a atleast 1 hitup every bloody set.

So why not run with this
8. Tolman
10. Klemmer
13. Graham

14. Eastwood
15. Kasiano
16. Elliot
17. ????

I think that looks a lil more balanced than what we have atm. Eastwood has always been better off the bench rather than starting lock, he just doesn't get through enough work while there. Have him come on at prop and hit hard through the middle while using some late footwork to get between defenders. Have Kas come on and just fucking run straight through the middle and not worry about always trying to play cute balls. Id also look to have Williams come in a take a few more hitups through the middle and rotate him with Elliot if required, no need to try and pace him through the 80 imo.

To me, this just seems a lil more balanced and i think we would get more value out of this.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He started the melbourne game from memory and was a monster, think he started a few during that period when Tolman was out. He just needs to start, we need his runs right from kick off, other teams have there young strong forwards starting.

I watched Manly last night, noticed they moved Jake Trbo to lock and he played the full 80 and was chopping people in defence all night while running decoys and moving the ball around in attack. Because he played the full 80, Manly then rotated their props a lil more often.

So i was always against playing props at lock, but maybe we should look at moving one of Tolman or Graham to lock and have them playing a full 80 as a work horse and roatate our props a lil more often. Surely that would be more effective than having both Graham and Tolman starting at prop and having them take a atleast 1 hitup every bloody set.

So why not run with this
8. Tolman
10. Klemmer
13. Graham

14. Eastwood
15. Kasiano
16. Elliot
17. ????

I think that looks a lil more balanced than what we have atm. Eastwood has always been better off the bench rather than starting lock, he just doesn't get through enough work while there. Have him come on at prop and hit hard through the middle while using some late footwork to get between defenders. Have Kas come on and just fucking run straight through the middle and not worry about always trying to play cute balls. Id also look to have Williams come in a take a few more hitups through the middle and rotate him with Elliot if required, no need to try and pace him through the 80 imo.

To me, this just seems a lil more balanced and i think we would get more value out of this.
Yeah it's been suggested a while back that graham should go to lock. I'm really getting over tolman though lol. But I do know we need him but Coz he doesn't offer anything besides a hit up I feel like other teams love when he takes a run.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
straight up if we don't beat Souffs missing so much strike power I will officially put my hand up for President of the "Sack Des" club
*As long as the refs don't fk us
Now you're asking for too much, taku parata.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

So why not run with this
8. Tolman
10. Klemmer
13. Graham

14. Eastwood
15. Kasiano
16. Elliot
17. ????

Lol this would honestly work out in my opinion!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

So why not run with this
8. Tolman
10. Klemmer
13. Graham

14. Eastwood
15. Kasiano
16. Elliot
17. ????

In the words of Barney Gumble; I like it!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats a very good point ,does seem a bit suss with danny

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kris avua has been playing left edge second row this season, not in the backs

Kyle turner is out
Sam burgess will play
That's my tip

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fualolo has definitely baffled me due to this "virus"
Wtf is it
He had a massive offseason and killed all preseason games and targets
How lane isn't in fg just makes me hate mr hasbeen so much more especially with a team lacking points
We are negative as fcuk

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wish Tolman and sherex would piss off now to Newcastle
Lane and klemmer to start instead
I was one of tolmans biggest fans but the last 18 months has done my head in honestly
He is the leader of cream puffs and surrender tackles

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was one of tolmans biggest fans but the last 18 months has done my head in honestly
Im the same been a massive tolman fan but fuck he was ordinary last week

Cabbi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fualolo has definitely baffled me due to this "virus"
Wtf is it
He had a massive offseason and killed all preseason games and targets
How lane isn't in fg just makes me hate mr hasbeen so much more especially with a team lacking points
We are negative as fcuk
Danny has a neck injury that has troubled him at the start of the year

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Williams has been one of our better performers this season tbh, happy to have him atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.