Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is fair dinkum , hubby comes back from the football and goes , Adam Reynolds was their best player , played a lot of dummy half though .. I go 'that was cook '
I rest my case
Time for a new man Wolfie lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I missed the game yesterday was to tired to watch the replay last night. I peeked at the score now watching the replay.
Its still fucking fantastic seeing this first half i have an ungay erection pissing myself laughing at the wabbits .
Get a dog up ya , ya pack of shit *****

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Well good morning. Just arrived home from Sydney about an hour and a half ago and have such not read anything posted on here since Wednesday night.

Wow, what a day! Any complaints about our fans not making enough noise at a game went right out the window today . We out supported those wascally wabbit fans in the Burrow and about ten out from fulltime not many were left there. Fantastic after the game when the boys came over to the kennel end of the ground ( and it was pretty packed believe me ) to celebrate with all of us fans. Massive rendition of the victory song to the delight of the players and it gave you goose bumps to see Jimmy as he walked along the back of the in goal area pointing to the emblem on his jersey and pounding his chest in pride. Was oh so sweet after the outcome of the corresponding game last year. Sure Souths were down a couple of players but so were we and T Rex only played half the game after copping a concussion in a tackle late in the first half. We outmuscled, out enthused and simply outplayed them.

Grub was very good today, Hoppa was safe at the back and he made a lovely try saver in the second half, T Rex was strong until he went off, Chase Stanley lasted the whole game and did some nice things in attack and defence and Sam Perrett played his part as well. Really, all the boys were good and it was such a stark contrast to last week where we were aimless in attack and wanting in defence. Congrats to Jmoz and Josh on their milestone appearances for the Dogs as well.

Second half of the game was not as much of a scoring feast for us but Souths had a lot of the possession in the second forty and it was two, just two, poor tackles which gave Souths their twelve points. Believe me the two fellas that missed the tackles Moz and Jacko were filthy with themselves and Josh apologized to his team mates about three times after Souths scored their first.

Boy did we give it to Inglis. The one point references were flying thick and fast and I think he understood come the end of the first half that if you need two points to win a game a field goal just does not cut it. Don't think he appreciated the call that he only needed to kick thirty three field goals to win the game if we were unable to score in the second half, lol.He was a whingey thing today too and just could not help complaining to and questioning Mr Cummins for the whole 80.Currently listening to Gasnier and his 'poor Souths' references on the replay is really turning my stomach. Paul Carter made a heap of mistakes and got hooked we think ( well it did not appear that he was injured) so his judiciary win did not benefit Souths.

The bunker was being extra cautious today and not so quick with their decisions. One thing I did note was that with the disallowed try to Keary they actually looked at the grounding and the play in the in goal area twice before they looked towards the obstruction part of it. Wondered were they considering awarding it at first, that's how confusing it was.

Thankfully the train trip back to Lidcombe and the car ride home was a heck of a lot more pleasant than last week believe me. I hope that everyone enjoyed the win whether at home or at the ground, I know I certainly did if not only to shut up the insipid microphone assisted chants from the Souths fans and to see the look on the Gladiators face as he contemplated the fact that this Easter the Rabbits didn't get the chocolates just a footy lesson.
Anyone get a video of any of this?

Great post thanks for the summary wish I could have got there but was stuck at stupid work.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Was anyone really impressed by Kyle Turner in a flogged side? He was hitting and hurting *****. I've never seen him hit hard but damn.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Was anyone really impressed by Kyle Turner in a flogged side? He was hitting and hurting *****. I've never seen him hit hard but damn.
I was impressed by Paul Carter tbh. Dropped the ball about 5 times and got hooked and still managed to score over 20 points in SC haha. I didn't even notice Turner haha

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Trex ran for 123m off 8 runs in the opening 40 before concussion.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Klemmer for 188m off the bench.

Malla

Reaction score
Josh Morris still has Inglis in his back pocket

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Eastwood added extra sting in the defence that was missing last week as well.
Eastwood is a player whose input is always noticed when he's out. When he hits in defence, he really hits! Does some great work in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.