Round 4 Bulldogs V Souths - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol at the reporters trolling tbaz in the press conference.
"do you think you're making progress in attack baz, do you think you're getting better?"
We have become a laughing stock . Reporters are trolling Barrett and feral toothless fuckers wearing Green and red tops were trolling us fans at ANZ today.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can see Barrett is abit broken in that post match conference especially with the reporters asking questions that they know the answers too he can't just say...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It was bad, but I kind of feel sorry for the boys lol. We weren't winning that game either way, but imo the loss of LL was the end of game.

I don't rate the guy but from then on We had Katoa ar 6, and Topine at hooker. Who was great, other than his service which was sub par.

Anyway positives for me was Topine, looks like a leader to me. Was talking to the boys.

Jack was good. Bit unlucky with the crusher in my view, but had a good game.

Atoni was good, too imo.
Topine also had a crack at Walker. Another positive.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I made it to the game and drank about 15 iron jacks. They did nothing for me

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve said all along and I’ll say it again. The refs continually give the top teams the calls. The bottom teams never, ever get 50/50 calls. The ref didn’t lose us today’s game, but it wasn’t fairly refereed. Few examples.

-Hoppa having the ball ripped out by LM. Ref calls knock on. Luckily captains challenge saved us, but to call it a knock on in the first place. Seriously?
-Hethrington getting penalised for a missed tackle? Yes it was a shoulder charge had he connected, but he missed him, we then get a warning for being “too aggressive”
-Cody Walker elbowing Meaney in the head, no penalty, he should of been sent off.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beside the obvious, this also illustrates how deep our line is... Gees no wonder we don't score...
This! By the time the hooker passes the ball and we catch the ball they’re already tackled right there and then. We don’t ever run up nor do we run up to tackle we just stand back and watch them score which caused Cook to break the line.

Reactions: GDR

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’ve said all along and I’ll say it again. The refs continually give the top teams the calls. The bottom teams never, ever get 50/50 calls. The ref didn’t lose us today’s game, but it wasn’t fairly refereed. Few examples.

-Hoppa having the ball ripped out by LM. Ref calls knock on. Luckily captains challenge saved us, but to call it a knock on in the first place. Seriously?
-Hethrington getting penalised for a missed tackle? Yes it was a shoulder charge had he connected, but he missed him, we then get a warning for being “too aggressive”
-Cody Walker elbowing Meaney in the head, no penalty, he should of been sent off.
Why didn't Meaney stay down?

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Will Lewis need to miss next week's game? Although it was for eight minutes but we looked better balanced. might be my imagination

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Will Lewis need to miss next week's game? Although it was for eight minutes but we looked better balanced. might be my imagination
I think we're playing Saturday so he should be fine as long as he passes the necessary tests. I think the NRL puts restrictions on players training following concussions so it's why players that have a short turn around usually miss the following game.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Baz clearly alluding to some things annoying him. ‘I won’t discuss that here’ and ‘we’ll address that with who we recruit’. He knows damn well a number of players will be shown the door at seasons end. I’m not willing to blame him yet. Despite playing the Storm next week, interesting to see any difference in getting some troops back - Thommo etc.
You could have any coach guiding our team atm and we still wouldn’t do any better then we currently are... we’ve got 99% of our roster who probably won’t be re-signed and on talent and ability alone wouldn’t make any other NRL team either. Baz will have more of his own DNA in next years squad after they recruit some more in key positions. It certainly doesn’t help that there isn’t a whole lot available for the next season in terms of big name talent but we have to allow Baz more then this piss any squad to prove him self

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You could have any coach guiding our team atm and we still wouldn’t do any better then we currently are... we’ve got 99% of our roster who probably won’t be re-signed and on talent and ability alone wouldn’t make any other NRL team either. Baz will have more of his own DNA in next years squad after they recruit some more in key positions. It certainly doesn’t help that there isn’t a whole lot available for the next season in terms of big name talent.
No, we would defenitely be better with a better coach. Posters spun this BS with Pay ffs.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No, we would defenitely be better with a better coach. Posters spun this BS with Pay ffs.
Bro I wanna believe Trent B will bring more to the table then what we’ve seen, it’s been frustrating as F watching Flanno run around confused every game including the trial against the Sharks but at the same time he’s had retards playing in the forwards making no metres and giving the guys in the backs any advantage.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We need to get used to it. Waddell is a baz favourite and one of the first players picked by baz each week.
I was pretty cut at the time we signed him as we didn't need back rowers... If Barrett was going to sign any back rower he coached he should have got Billy Burns