Round 4 Bulldogs V Souths - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Different Kettle of fish bro... you cannot compare those teams to ours. You can play flat and fast as much as you want but if your forward pack aint bending lines and getting you fast play the balls consistently you are going to struggle with any game plan... We need a front row or were going to stay fcuked.

It also doesnt help when you have a rookie half leading the squad.
Our forwards did a good enough job yesterday and flanagan just waisted every single opportunity.. hetherington, Atoni and ogden bent the line a few times yesterday and flanagan just stood deep and turned the ball back in..

I guess ennis, meniga and alexander are all wrong also.. lol... Please man...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our forwards did a good enough job yesterday and flanagan just waisted every single opportunity.. hetherington, Atoni and ogden bent the line a few times yesterday and flanagan just stood deep and turned the ball back in..

I guess ennis, meniga and alexander are all wrong also.. lol... Please man...
Whats that got to do with deep lines... So the rookie half didnt take advantage of it and its because they didnt play fast and flat? Clutching at straws now, All good G.

• Haha
Reactions: GDR

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a favorite, but you realize the moment RFM was fit Waddell was dropped to the bench.

Hes only starting because RFM got injured. He still should be dropped though.
Smith will be in the 17 next week, surely

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Was happening all day, the people watching the game with me got sick to death of me complaining about it... lol
Yep, that is pretty much the theme of it all. Such quick line speed and we only just played the ball...we are slow but not that slow....and plenty more people noticed it all except the three muppets in yellow who were supposed to be controlling the game using the rules provided...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep, that is pretty much the theme of it all. Such quick line speed and we only just played the ball...we are slow but not that slow....and plenty more people noticed it all except the three muppets in yellow who were supposed to be controlling the game using the rules provided...
Mate, there was no way the gambling network was going to pay out dogs @ $10... NRL aint gonna get paid otherwise.