Round 4 Bulldogs V Souths - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
FREE TICKETS.

Bit late notice, but if anybody wants Kennel tickets for today’s game, I can email you my tickets for today’s game. Was planning on going but had to pull out. I’m a full member, so these will just go to waste otherwise.
Oh it’s a family membership, so 2 adults and 2 children.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
All I’m looking for is for the boys to show plenty of heart and at least some improvement across all disciplines of their game. If we can do that then the scoreline should be respectable and provide the fans with some level of satisfaction and hope.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Stay under the line (-23.5) and it's a good result!

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate fuck kikau, the guy just takes advantage of his size.

I want renouf to have the fearlessness of a james fisher Harris or leniu, those two aren't aren't biggest forwards yet take their hit ups at 100 mph
Yeah, I just want him and Ogden to come off the back fence and both make 100 metres plus every game

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I’m looking for is for the boys to show plenty of heart and at least some improvement across all disciplines of their game. If we can do that then the scoreline should be respectable and provide the fans with some level of satisfaction and hope.
that would be good. Momentum is massive now with the new rules, and I'm just hoping we get some momentum early for a change, and then have good ball control throughout the game.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think an upset is on the cards today , Souths will be cocky , their players are lapping it up being fabourities , this will be an old fashion grind affair , dogs by 4

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think an upset is on the cards today , Souths will be cocky , their players are lapping it up being fabourities , this will be an old fashion grind affair , dogs by 4
With Bennett as coach? Good luck with that one.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
that would be good. Momentum is massive now with the new rules, and I'm just hoping we get some momentum early for a change, and then have good ball control throughout the game.
Too right mate, hit the nail on the head with the ball control. Can’t keep meekly turning over possession as we have been under the new rules. People can whinge about the officiating all they want but we’ve got to be able to help ourselves first and foremost through our ball security.

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Too right mate, hit the nail on the head with the ball control. Can’t keep meekly turning over possession as we have been under the new rules. People can whinge about the officiating all the want but we’ve got to be able to help ourselves first and foremost through our ball security.
So much this and we need to not miss easy tackles. As a footballer you shouldn’t be missing 1 on 1. That should be easy to defend.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You would be mad to pick the dogs today after the past 3 games. but have a good feeling about today. Go you Doggies