Official Round 3 v Manly Match Discussion

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Horrendous finish. Burton out on the full followed by giving it away on half way following set was massive

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Teams don't beat us this year, we beat ourselves...
Fuck we have some stupid and uninspiring players left in our squad.
No game manager amongst them, no decent goal kicker, no enforcer and flat out no real leadership.
Flanagan is a good goal kicker? If wakes fails then I don’t see why not

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ur kidding me right? We had every bit of luck in that game.. The boys pissed it away.
Meaning nothing ever goes right . We can’t pull nothing out of something an set up a big finish to get it done. Do all the wrong things at wrong times. Hey chances an can’t take them.. it’s fucking un lucky , we can’t even make our own luck.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Its just little things at the moment. Poor choices in big moments.

And if I'm Trent in the post match press conference, I'm asking the NRL can we have someone other than Cummins.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wakeham only ever had 1 good game years ago for fiji when he played the under 14 Lebanese side

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
But the positives are, we compete for 80 mins. We defend like brick walls. Our fitness is being forced to another level. And we get to look at what is letting us down and work on that.
Still a loss. Still no points. Still slip down the ladder. Still a 12 point average team. Still falling hard.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's another frustrating loss in a winnable game but I can't be too mad when Manly had the ball for 25 minutes straight on our line and didn't score.

The spirit, effort and defence are way better but the attack is still so disjointed. Baz needs to get Jacko the fuck out of the way in attack. Burton needs to play better. Tonight was an off night for him for sure but he'll be fine.