D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dumb plays
Dumb mistakes
Dumb penalties
Burtons worst game ever
JJ is rubbish
Jackson needs to just worry about tackling and running. Maybe we should play Burton at lock with BBO and Wakeham in the halves

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton is an elite player. He isn't a playmaker . We need someone at seven and 9 to create . Burton will play off the back of that as he seems more of a running 5/8

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
BUT BUT BUT.. it’s only round 3 . And we still can’t score points.!!!!!

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why short? Fuck do we have any leader out there? Fucken pathetic
That made my blood boil.
The right play was kick long, defend well in the wet and force them to kick from their 30m. Then work for the field goal.

The team has no onfield captain that has situational awareness. We need a Gutherson or DCE type captain.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Think we play too deep early in sets. Manly killed us up the middle from simple dummy half running. We throw a decoy and runner is five meters behind the ruck wen catching it.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tbh it wasn’t even Cummins fault. It’s our own. I don’t know why I purchased a membership this year. There is no experience in the spine. Like big time player experience. We needed a steady 7. This shit was just embarrassing
Gould has to move someone on and beg a club to release an experienced half from somewhere before the transfer window closes. This shit will play out game after game if he can't.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have turned on Naden, Burton & JAC in Round 3. Is that a record.

Shootermc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So Womanly only scores 13 against us with the Aust H/Back and the best footballer good ever put breath into Tom jizzman Turbo in horrendous conditions and we are attacking our side..please get a life

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Josh Jackson needs to retire. Too much cap being taken by someone who is trying plays from Haslers 2012 team.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sucks we have lost two tight games but last year we were never really in a tight game to begin with. Positives with defence. Just need attack to gel.

Malla

Reaction score
It's another frustrating loss in a winnable game but I can't be too mad when Manly had the ball for 25 minutes straight on our line and didn't score.

The spirit, effort and defence are way better but the attack is still so disjointed. Baz needs to get Jacko the fuck out of the way in attack. Burton needs to play better. Tonight was an off night for him for sure but he'll be fine.
Yeah we lose that by 40 last year. People who think the attack will click straight away are being hopeful. I don’t want to harp on it because I’ve been saying this for 14 months now but our issue is dummy half. JMK has been good, but we need someone that’s going to turn the middles around and get out quick especially a big pack like Manky.
I am disappointed we lost but I am fairly happy with the effort. Boys backing each other up and defending their asses off. We will be fine.