Round 3 Bulldogs V Broncos - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon there could be fireworks between TPJ and Hetho. TPJ normally makes a point of going after the opposition teams main prop (when he is firing and interested that is). He did it to Thompson in his first game for us last time we played and riled him up a bit. Wouldn't mind seeing Hetherington fired up, might spark some more aggressive play from him. He's been pretty meek so far.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Oh fuck is he seriously? How do they give him one of our games two weeks after he raped us more than any other team with six agains all season? How's he even still reffing FG for that matter..
You need to ask? :grinning:

NRLol believe in repetitive reinforcement and they like to poke the bear.

We'll get him every second game now probably lol

Last edited:

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Really can't argue with that side too much apart from the fact Napa is still there. I'm hoping Ava is a late inclusion.

I'm glad Averillo hasn't been given the boot. Baz seems committed to giving him more than a few games there to prove himself which is good. This game is going to tell us a lot about the 2021 season IMO. I haven't given up hope of a good season despite the rough start but a 13+ loss to the Broncos will raise all sorts of questions.
I agree with pretty much all your saying there. Today will give an indication of where we sit. I would also like to see a dry track.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know I'm in the minority but I'm optimistic about today. Brisbane don't pose any fears to me outside of TPJ's offloads. Target Milford all game in defence and we'll blow the game wide open.
If our attack wasn't so limp, then I'd probably agree with you..

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've got a blue and white shirt on today. It's not much but take my top 4 energy.

You must have a soft spot for the dogs.

Tell me, was that soft spot there when we used to put the cleaners through you guys?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The lack of any defence with T.Katoa and Hoppa is a massive worry. It will be attacked all game.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I'm in the minority but I'm optimistic about today. Brisbane don't pose any fears to me outside of TPJ's offloads. Target Milford all game in defence and we'll blow the game wide open.
Yeah agree but it was the same last year and Pangai offloads set up about 4 tries

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You need to ask? :grinning:

NRLol believe in repetitive reinforcement and their like to poke the bear.

We'll get him every second game now probably lol
Haha. Nah, I know the answer. But it would be nice if there was ever some accountability. We'll see if Baz calling attention to Round One makes Cummins more lenient on us or makes him even more jaded. I'm assuming it's the latter.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah agree but it was the same last year and Pangai offloads set up about 4 tries
Yeah, knowing it and stopping it are two different things. He gets four or five away every game. So long as the focus is to surround the players directly around him to shut down anything after the offload then we should be able to diffuse it better.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there's anything guaranteed in this world it's that Tapine (from Canberra) and TPJ will have their season best games vs bulldogs EVERY SEASON! BET YOUR HOUSE ON IT. We are no chance, unless someone takes out TPJ early.

Ill admit TPJ is a recent correlation, but Tapine is an actual causation! It's stupid how consistently he becomes God like vs us and is utter crap otherwise.. what did we do to him?!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If there's anything guaranteed in this world it's that Tapine (from Canberra) and TPJ will have their season best games vs bulldogs EVERY SEASON! BET YOUR HOUSE ON IT. We are no chance, unless someone takes out TPJ early.

Ill admit TPJ is a recent correlation, but Tapine is an actual causation! It's stupid how consistently he becomes God like vs us and is utter crap otherwise.. what did we do to him?!
He's a flat track bully he knows its a easy kill against our pack.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haha. Nah, I know the answer. But it would be nice if there was ever some accountability. We'll see if Baz calling attention to Round One makes Cummins more lenient on us or makes him even more jaded. I'm assuming it's the latter.
it's a foregone conclusion he will keep to his on-going revenge adjudication.