Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Deardon will play

Lewis should be hooker imo
He can’t be worse than the other 2 muppets there for the last 2-3 years
He can tackle all day and left foot kick from dummy half

tesi niu and isaako are lightning compared to our snail pace backline
He will do well defensively in the middle but geese you are ballsy thinking he has the passing game...otherwise I generally enjoy your commentary mate..

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shane Flanagan just saying on Fox the team is pretty much in a mini lockdown due to positive test for Covid in Brisbane today. May have a game with no crowd?

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BREAKING: Four new COVID-19 cases have been identified in Queensland. In an evening statement, Queensland Health said all four new cases were connected to today’s previous case of a 26 year old man testing positive. Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk is expected to front the media as early as 7am tomorrow announcing further restrictions for Brisbane and Moreton Bay.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Week after should be good. They’ll be short on troops a while
Walker and Hutchison look like their halves for a while. Walker is a talent but throwing an 18 year old kid in there with no Keary, Friend etc around him will be a big ask. They're ripe for the picking.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Walker and Hutchison look like their halves for a while. Walker is a talent but throwing an 18 year old kid in there with no Keary, Friend etc around him will be a big ask. They're ripe for the picking.
Or Walker/Manu and Suaalii into the backline lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Or Walker/Manu and Suaalii into the backline lol
Maybe. Robinson seems to have a hard on for Hutchison though. Either way all of their youngsters will be thrown into the deep end and not blooded in the usual Rooster way.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When is Thompson back?

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Broncos on 13-game losing streak and after this weekend they face at least 4 very tough games. They are in front of their home crowd. Milford and Croft on their last chance. All the pressure is on the Broncos. Dogs not expected to win more than 1-2 games this season. So no pressure on Dogs at all. Brisbane to win by 20 ....

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No, Cummins and Sutton are another level by far.
I watched the Souths roosters game and Penrith Melbourne game and I could see why most set restarts were given. Fair enough. And in those games I saw plenty of slow the ball tactics that could have been penalised with set restarts but were not. But what cummins dished out to us in the first game awarding set restarts to the knights at will continuously was baffling and so blatantly crooked it was hard to watch.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I watched the Souths roosters game and Penrith Melbourne game and I could see why most set restarts were given. Fair enough. And in those games I saw plenty of slow the ball tactics that could have been penalised with set restarts but were not. But what cummins dished out to us in the first game awarding set restarts to the knights at will continuously was baffling and so blatantly crooked it was hard to watch.
You should of seen the manly v st george game. They got 2 penalties each and 1 six to go each.. they easily could of had a dozen each..

Just no consistency..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Weather is predicted to be sunny and 27 at kick off so they finally get a dry track. Let’s see if it actually makes a difference!

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dry weather is finally upon us and the clock is ticking .
As some of us have our eyes set on 2022 with big moves in the player market season 2021 has only started.

As we have seen early signs of change in playing structure tonight we will see more the style of football we will be playing,hopefully not a set of non stop hit ups,we need to offload more and be more dominant in defence.
Let’s get the two points and go home and beat the bunnies on Friday.
Go dogs

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know I'm in the minority but I'm optimistic about today. Brisbane don't pose any fears to me outside of TPJ's offloads. Target Milford all game in defence and we'll blow the game wide open.