10. Jack Hetherington
11. Adam Elliott
12. Matt Doorey
13. Josh Jackson

14. Sione Katoa
15. Dylan Napa
16. Renouf Atoni
17. Chris Smith
Sorry but Hopoate simply must be dropped, the game has gone past him at light speed. Do we put in Schoupp or will that kill his career?
Seumanufagai can't play unless we get injuries &/or suspensions
Jackson will be suspended, so he's out
seeing as JMK is out how bout Deitz?
Other than that, the cupboard is bare

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now Jackson & Atoni have been charged & Jackson likely to miss 2 games for nothing.

N.B. They didn't put the footage of the Bulldogs alleged transgressions in there

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Now Jackson & Atoni have been charged & Jackson likely to miss 2 games for nothing.

N.B. They didn't put the footage of the Bulldogs alleged transgressions in there
Renouf got charged for tackling too hard LOL.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think whoever scored first last night was going to have such a major advantage and that’s why that blown Elliott try was so costly. I also think most hookers score that try where JMK got held up instead of just gunning it for the line he insisted on stepping which cost him.

Even converting one of those chances puts a tonne of pressure back on the Broncos and could have changed the result. It’s been the same old story for a while now and until we take our chances nothing will change.
Spot on spoonman! I said it in an earlier post somewhere. If Elliot didn’t stuff up with that pass and JMK goes over, 12-0 mentally the Broncos would have capitulated. We have to remember our defense wasn’t the problem for 60 minutes of the game, the problem was putting them to the sword with a couple of early tires which would of knocked the wind out of them. They are a bottom 4 side like us, no way would they would have shown the resilience to fight back, a lead like that would have done us a world of good for our confidence and maybe even kicked on. I know it was only a 2-0 lead that they had on us, but a narrow lead like that for two sides low on confidence only benefitted them the longer the game went on. The pressure was on us not them! No wonder why we opened up in the last 20 minutes. How long can a team defend and not score points for?

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We had field postion and our halves failed to make the most of our last tackle options.
Cotric never sees the ball near the try line and he is our most dangerous player. He can fend off attackers.
If we scored early I believe the team would have lifted including our forwards.
The broncos heads would have dropped and we would of went on to win the game.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We had field postion and our halves failed to make the most of our last tackle options.
Cotric never sees the ball near the try line and he is our most dangerous player. He can fend off attackers.
If we scored early I believe the team would have lifted including our forwards.
The broncos heads would have dropped and we would of went on to win the game.
So true mate. When 2 crap sides low on confidence play each other, 6 or 12 points in front is like a mountain to climb for the team playing catch up! It’s different when playing a top side high on confidence who would be able to chase points with ease.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didnt get to watch the game but was shocked at the score. The highlights were awful, very soft tries. Was holding out some hope but its going to to a very long year

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank God I didn't watch the match.
I played golf and had some friends over for BBQ. It was on in the background.

Horror start to the season so far.
I'm still hoping we can improve as the season goes on.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thank God I didn't watch the match.
I played golf and had some friends over for BBQ. It was on in the background.

Horror start to the season so far.
I'm still hoping we can improve as the season goes on.
You played Golf at your house?!

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
We look like fucking best & less ***** out there its doing my head in how many years now ... 3 years

Taste less *****

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did anyone see the stat of Broncos back 5 run metres? All made over 200 [emoji38]

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did anyone see the stat of Broncos back 5 run metres? All made over 200 [emoji38]
That's embarrassing. Niu made 100 plus, but you're right the other four made over 200m. Crazy. Meanwhile Elliott was our only forward to crack 100 metres.