Round 25 Team list + discussion

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You really confident we will win?

Did you watch our last 4 games?
Has Des lost against us yet since we paid him a nice million to leave?

I have zero confidence we will win let alone score a single point
Yes unfortunately I watched the last 4 games. Some of the worst 4 games I have seen as a Dogs fan

I'm not confident of a win but I'm hopeful. I'd give us a 55% chance but only because Manly have been diabolical. Against any other team I'd give us no chance but against Manly I think we can eke out an ugly 10-4 win

Our defence was OK last week so hopefully a few of the plodders aim up since they know Ciraldo is watching.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bench looks a looks a little stronger with Thompson most likely coming in for Docker Clay

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bench looks a looks a little stronger with Thompson most likely coming in for Docker Clay
Do you think Thommo will play? If Potter is playing selection games against Manly for the final game of the year he is a fkn clown. Who is he trying to trick LOL....ZDC has been there nearly ever week - i doubt he drops him

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Been having bad feelings before games the last month but got a decent feeling for this one

34 - 16

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Think Thommo had covid so I am guessing see how he goes, maybe a late in. If thommo comes in not a bad looking side. Surprisingly Waddel actually makes the side look better. Why was alamotti named? Any chance he comes in for Burns/Schoup?

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we get our shite together a decent chance to get one back on des this weekend.
What’s with the yo-yo treatment of thommo and tpj ?
Marshall king 100 games well done but says plenty for where we are at that he has achieved the milestone. Wouldn’t have played 1 game at a lot of other clubs.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thank goodness Waddell has been parachuted in for the last game. Really need his silly errors. His shirt grabbing defence on the line and his penalties.

Thought his Eye gouge was season ending :p but no. Nrl had to torture us for our most winnable game in the last few weeks with his return :( :p

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thank goodness Waddell has been parachuted in for the last game. Really need his silly errors. His shirt grabbing defence on the line and his penalties.

Thought his Eye gouge was season ending :p but no. Nrl had to torture us for our most winnable game in the last few weeks with his return :( :p
Didnt someone mention we havent won since he got suspended? Lol imagine we win now he is back lol

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Think Thommo had covid so I am guessing see how he goes, maybe a late in. If thommo comes in not a bad looking side. Surprisingly Waddel actually makes the side look better. Why was alamotti named? Any chance he comes in for Burns/Schoup?
Burns hobbled through the second half last week, schoupp was terrible so we can hope.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
wasn't Thommo just quoted how much he was grateful to the club for supporting him & how super keen he was to repaying club?