Round 25 Team list + discussion

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty simple: we win, we pretty much secure 12th and finish 7 wins out of the 8.

we lose, we could go as low as 14th.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arguably we have a better forward pack for this game than the opposition I haven’t thought that in a very long time.
We’re in for the win if we don’t throw away cheap possession - so basically what we have done all year

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Arguably we have a better forward pack for this game than the opposition I haven’t thought that in a very long time.
We’re in for the win if we don’t throw away cheap possession - so basically what we have done all year
Who's the ref

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think we win, Manly have thrown in the towel and while last week was poor, the team at least had a go

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Manly will punish us if we don't show. I reckon we can win. Their named side is garbage.
Thank goodness Waddell has been parachuted in for the last game. Really need his silly errors. His shirt grabbing defence on the line and his penalties.

Thought his Eye gouge was season ending :p but no. Nrl had to torture us for our most winnable game in the last few weeks with his return :( :p
Haha you know what is worse? He is the best second rower we have lol

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Waddell coming in

Docker playing nsw cup
Patolo named in nsw cup, so I would assume he would drop out for Thompson.

Many will just throw it around get to the edges.