Round 25 Team list + discussion

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Patolo named in nsw cup, so I would assume he would drop out for Thompson.

Many will just throw it around get to the edges.
Yeah that’s the logical change. Would not have minded Morrin back in for ZDC but he’s probably too valuable to NSW cup chances. Hope he’s a regular on our bench next year.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
yep
Weird why Alamoti was named in reserves but he’s definitely in for nsw cup
I thought burns got injured against sharkies, could hardly run in the second half.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yep
Weird why Alamoti was named in reserves but he’s definitely in for nsw cup
I wish they would just name the team, its fkn embarrassing playing mind games in the last game of the year

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes unfortunately I watched the last 4 games. Some of the worst 4 games I have seen as a Dogs fan

I'm not confident of a win but I'm hopeful. I'd give us a 55% chance but only because Manly have been diabolical. Against any other team I'd give us no chance but against Manly I think we can eke out an ugly 10-4 win

Our defence was OK last week so hopefully a few of the plodders aim up since they know Ciraldo is watching.
Fair enough

I’d certainly take a dub to end this era of mediocrity but I’m managing expectations (low)

Malla

Reaction score
I thought burns got injured against sharkies, could hardly run in the second half.
Yeah same but why name Alamoti? While the first grade debut would be great surely nsw cup semi is more important

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah same but why name Alamoti? While the first grade debut would be great surely nsw cup semi is more important
Have to play someone there if burns isn't fit.

Malla

Reaction score
Possibly. My preference would be Alamoti given he is signed for next near. Debut against a weakened manly, less pressure. Make watching the game more interesting.
No doubt, if he can back up for reggies

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We were So excited at the start of the year, surely the passes and defense will stick for this one.
Doin it rough, its not Manly's best year either, urgency from the kick off, Dogs 13+

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like Thommo has either played his last game for us or they're taking no chances with him and want him fit and ready for the last year of his contract.

Haven't been confident over the last few weeks but this game I am.

We'll put a margin on the "Pridester's" as I said when the Pride saga occurred that their season is effectively over, and they won't win another game this year. More because the club put virtual signaling before the players who didn't know anything about the jersey.

Now those players are paying the club back in spades ever since. It's a Clayton's bye, the bye you have when you're not having a bye.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like Thommo has either played his last game for us or they're taking no chances with him and want him fit and ready for the last year of his contract.

Haven't been confident over the last few weeks but this game I am.

We'll put a margin on the "Pridester's" as I said when the Pride saga occurred that their season is effectively over, and they won't win another game this year. More because the club put virtual signaling before the players who didn't know anything about the jersey.

Now those players are paying the club back in spades ever since. It's a Clayton's bye, the bye you have when you're not having a bye.
as had been said multiple times... as he is coming back from Covid he has to isolate for the full week, then needs medical clearance to resume playing. that has not happened yet as he hasn't been back in to belmore yet. Will happen before game.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
no one cares about reggies, first grade is always first