Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You are right, proof is his player selection not that the players are weak *****. But hey your right cc is a pussy because his players are. Spot on , you are right.
The players are like kids, they get away with what their parents let them get away with.

This assistant fraud **** lets them piss all over our jersey.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What's worse than this are the delusional stupid cụnts on here looking down at others for ripping into these shit cųnts
And the laugh reacts given ....then, about turn themselves and start asking questions.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I felt the first 5 minutes was hugely promising with TPJ making some big runs as did Thommo but that was short lived once we didn’t score and the Knights go in after 6 minutes.

Our fitness is nowhere where it should and that is clearly evident in our defence. Where is the ‘Dogs of War’ attack and defence, pride in the Blue & White jersey? It’s non existent.

I’ll cut them some slack in that the referees have and are continually hammering us. So much so I turned off watching after the non try to Preston and then the try awarded to Knights. Game is more than biased to certain teams than others. Us, Saints and West Tigers have all copped numerous ridiculously bad calls hence their positions on the table.

We have a roster that should be making the top 8 but injuries and players not playing anywhere near their worth have us 15th on the ladder.

Have been a rugby league fan and bulldogs tragic since 1976. While I’m disappointed in the teams performance I’m more annoyed and turned off by the officiating and game in general.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
The players are like kids, they get away with what their parents let them get away with.

This assistant fraud **** lets them piss all over our jersey.
Let's be real here. He hasn't got a big selection of players to work with. Drop players to be replaced with who? Out pack is weak and reserves are weak. We have put in kids who weren't ready. We had 12 players missing at some part of the year at the same time. We have a heap of reserve graders and that is catching up to us. We are getting worse across the park. I think it's mental fatigue but we don't have replacements. We will be better for it next yr.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Let's be real here. He hasn't got a big selection of players to work with. Drop players to be replaced with who? Out pack is weak and reserves are weak. We have put in kids who weren't ready. We had 12 players missing at some part of the year at the same time. We have a heap of reserve graders and that is catching up to us. We are getting worse across the park. I think it's mental fatigue but we don't have replacements. We will be better for it next yr.
What makes next year better? A centre? Reserve players and a washed up dud?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
we need a workhorse to help us in defence like most other teams do, our defending has been diabolical ever since Jackson retired.
previous years we had tolman and staggs doing the dirty work for us in defence and now we have nobody

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciro should’ve been assistant coach to Potter this season. He said no I’m keen to take on the role now. Potter at least bled for the club and has been our most successful coach since Des, even if he was an interim coach.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
TPJ made one mistake when JAC called for the ball and he is banished.
2 tries after that were the weakest tries all year.
Both with same players involved.
Why did TPJ get banished?
JAC is a koala on here too. Just because he is a top bloke doesn't mean is a top player. He is living off reputation. The shit around him and the assistant moving him to the right won't let him be the player he is.

PS totally different in rep games.

PPS I still love him

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
If we had a real coach then I'd agree with you.
We have had to many coaches , CC isa mentally strong person. I believe he in what we need. I will admit Holbrook would have been a good addition for his attack but CC is the one to change the culture, along with Gus. The line is in the sand .

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
JAC is a koala on here too. Just because he is a top bloke doesn't mean is a top player. He is living off reputation. The shit around him and the assistant moving him to the right won't let him be the player he is.

PS totally different in rep games.

PPS I still love him
We just haven't been using him right this year, last year Burton was kicking for him on the 2nd or 3rd tackle but we're using him as a battering ram this year.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We just haven't been using him right this year, last year Burton was kicking for him on the 2nd or 3rd tackle but we're using him as a battering ram this year.
Don't say we my bro, the whole kennel knows how to use JAC, the assistant doesn't.

What puzzles me is why doesn't Gus step in and fix these obvious errors?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We have had to many coaches , CC isa mentally strong person. I believe he in what we need. I will admit Holbrook would have been a good addition for his attack but CC is the one to change the culture, along with Gus. The line is in the sand .
For our sake I hope he actually learns how to be a coach in the off-season so we don't waste another year, but I can't see it.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What an absolutely awful game to go and watch. Plenty of dogs fans there too.

They were in it until Tevita dropped the ball 4 min in, then they suddenly lost the will to play footy. Raised the white flag, disengaged their brains, went full on numpty-mode. Coach included.

Where is the thought process in leaving Tevita off for 50-odd minutes?

apparently Flanno played 12min but I didn’t even notice he’d taken the duffle coat off. Not that he was the reason they lost. 16 other blokes did that fine without him

Would’ve been better off forfeiting