News Round 22 vs Dolphins

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Keep it in your pants. Mahoney was shit, as always.
I wouldnt say he was shit but he is targetted bad and falls off. He seemed to move out a bit wider in the line and that seemed to help. The guys need to number up closer in D.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So glad I got talked into going. After watching them I feel a lot more hopeful of them improving. If they cut out so many of the missed tackles, work together and calm down with their build up to attack and execute try opportunities, then they can be very good. They need leaders and if known duds are not picked, then we can be a very good team.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I wouldnt say he was shit but he is targetted bad and falls off. He seemed to move out a bit wider in the line and that seemed to help. The guys need to number up closer in D.
You hear of halves hiding out wide, but not hookers. Your hooker is supposed to be your best defender. Reed is an embarrassment.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Probably been said a few times but I can’t be bothered going back but fuck.. JAC operating on name and wage alone today. Any other winger gets dropped after that FMD.
Foxxy was kinda poor today. Makes minimal carry yards and has started making silly mistakes. He got very few chances. He is a champion so will come good.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You hear of halves hiding out wide, but not hookers. Your hooker is supposed to be your best defender. Reed is an embarrassment.
He wasn't what you'd call hiding. He was in the line but a few wider at times.

Malla

Reaction score
Don't think he offered much all day.
14 hit ups for 130m (most from forwards)
27 tackles
Was probably our best outside of Preston

Sometimes I see things said on this forum and I say to myself yea this bloke knows what he’s talking about. Other times I see things and I wanna fuck myself. This is the latter. If you live for the big plays; just watch the highlights after a win. He made a mistake, it is what it is, that’s footy.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thought TPJ was pretty average?

11 runs in 37 minutes including 5 missed tackles is terrible utility from a bloke on 700k

Still barely above par

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
14 hit ups for 130m (most from forwards)
27 tackles
Was probably our best outside of Preston

Sometimes I see things said on this forum and I say to myself yea this bloke knows what he’s talking about. Other times I see things and I wanna fuck myself. This is the latter. If you live for the big plays; just watch the highlights after a win. He made a mistake, it is what it is, that’s footy.
Reckon if he also beefs up, he has the potential to be a good'un. He kept himself in the game and that's what we need.