News Round 22 vs Dolphins

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anytime we don't have cover for the backs on the bench we lose a back. As things are now Waddell is our only cover..
You cannot play Flanagan and another back. If an outside back goes down Burton has to play centre and then depending who gets hurt. One of the centres covers the injury.

Calling Sutton into the side is the one I cannot get my head around. Our middle is our weakest link and he is the absolute bottom of that list.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Happy game day kennelers, feeling optimistic about this one definitely one of the better sides we have put out all year excited to see Kiks back. The fish are a gritty team though well coached I say Dogs by 2.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to seeing Sexton progress with the team. He is a big part of the puzzle for next year and hopefully he keeps improving.
If sexton can’t at worse case be a serviceable no 7 we are well and truly cactus next year.
All the best to him.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That bench is an absolute disaster where is the go forward from the bench???

Unless Waddell has another Ironman performance metres will be fuck all in terms of bench impact.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That bench is an absolute disaster where is the go forward from the bench???

Unless Waddell has another Ironman performance metres will be fuck all in terms of bench impact.
Biggest bench we have had all year

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it too much to ask to have a bench of
14. Skelton
15. Knight
16. Sutton (would have Hughes but was omitted)
17. Waddell

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing Kikz back today. Best team we have put on the park in a while. Dogs by 10
Great line up but they gotta perform, back to basics, clinical shut down in the face of adversity, Mahoney and RFM back to best.
Dogs can score but gotta go back to Titans game mindset.