News Round 22 vs Dolphins

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Training injuries happen and need to be considered. It is what it is. FG takes priority. That's just the way it is. If we had a few late withdrawals and had no replacements due to them playing cup the night before, and being in Sydney, how would you react?
I get that but club first team second etc - i think they took 23 players

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d have Knight staring for TPJ, TPJ benched and Edwards drop out. I’m torn between Skelton and Wilson. Skelton offers metres out of our own end. But Wilson’s speed can turn half chances into tries. Id even chuck Skelton on the bench for Waddles.

Doggysee

Waterboy
Reaction score
I was backing the doggies tomorrow in my bets. Not anymore. Now we are back to the same old crap with the bench players. Cirado the goose has not worked out that when Hughes is on the field the Dogs are point’s positive agains the opposition. Waddell, sutton and co have done jack shit in comparison

Doggysee

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yet Cirado rinses and repeats the same crappy player who help the opposition put massive score’s against us.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ciraldo: “Jeral needs reps to get used to the system and the NRL, he grew up playing union”.
Ciraldo proceeds to make him 18th man multiple times this year therefore not playing any rugby league in any grade
I think u learn a fair bit being a part of an NRL team even if its sitting on the bench, warming up and being in the dressing room.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think u learn a fair bit being a part of an NRL team even if its sitting on the bench, warming up and being in the dressing room.
I hope he is learning defensive reads....well not from us but the other teams lol

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hughes showed more in 10 minutes last week than RFM and Edwards did for most of the game. Yet gets the chop. He is our most promising prop at the moment and deserves a decent run.
Give him an extension and then drop him - these blokes ain’t rocket scientists.

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anytime we don't have cover for the backs on the bench we lose a back. As things are now Waddell is our only cover..
This would not surprise me, especially with Burns in the side ( I like him as a player but he gets injured a lot unfortunately).

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
excited to see kikau back, feels like hes a new recruit again