Round 20 - Dogs vs Broncos - Team List and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How to make sure whatever the fuck happened at the Dogs never happens again.

I'd start by listening when Steve Mortimer talks, that seems like a pretty fucking wise thing to do. But that only came about long after the fuck ups were embedded. Lots of mistakes lead to Mortimer speaking out, and they need to be identified and never allowed to repeat. At the very least this huge fuck up of mediocrity disguised as exceptionalism by making the top 8 and missing the top 4 and getting smashed in 2 grand finals should be a learning experience for the club forever going forward.
To be honest I'm still worried that even if Steve talks then shit doesn't get fixed, we can't blame Steve. Now this is what we gotta do. Clean the SNAKES OUT OF THIS GREAT CLUB. Fuck every **** that we know that hasn't performed to the clubs values. Sit all the players down ask them who isn't happy and wants out, release them and start getting a playing group that wants to wear the blue and white. If foran is serious about our club, then watch us become a top 4 side, also woods won't do anything other than tighten our defense and help us eat more meters.

I'm done for this year, I'll start planning 2018.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Someone please tell me we can't make the 8 now...

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The players and the coach have wiped their arses whith our jersey tonight fuck you all

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lol another penalty.

Jackson has been shithouse tonight.. only Klemmer and Reynolds over 100m
Klemmer congratulates Roberts on the try.

But honestly another coach won't fix this mess... players need to be accountable as well.. Des doesn't make them drop the ball or miss tackles.

If they are throwing the games to get Des sacked then the whole lot of them can get fucked.

May the ghost of Ryan Tandy haunt them in their dreams if true, and they all get done for match fixing.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if Dessie was coaching the QLD SOO side he would still not win a game, this dude is so clueless he would so mess up their game plan!!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Don't blame Des.... this is fuckwits on the field pretending to be footballers.

Des doesn't teach them to miss tackles and drop the ball.

Des doesn't fucking blatantly cheat like the refs.
blame des for not teaching them to tackle or not drop the ball and/or blame des for recruiting players who miss tackles and drop the ball

des has 110% ownership of this team 100% + GST

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Drop anyone not resigned now and give some new blood a go for the rest of the year who cares about the result let's play some football ! - stubborn prick Des won't let that happen we will put up with this trash roster for the rest of the year

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No team on the planet will ever win a game with 20 percent of the ball in the second half.
Who's fault is that? They have no possession because the pieces of poodle shit can't hold the fucking ball.

Like I said, either they are over-rated and over-paid park footballers or they are throwing games to get rid of the fraud **** that restricts them to Desball.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Broncos masterclass tonight

Desmond needs to get a handle on this rabble fast. If we see a repeat of this next year he is gone.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Might be worth giving a few more from NSW Cup a chance? Get rid of all that are leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.