Round 20 - Dogs vs Broncos - Team List and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
can some one tell me when was the last time broncos lost a game due to bad refereeing?

they always seem to get the 50-50s and the 90-10s.
Law of attraction

Play negative boring shit footy you get bad calls

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol let's give Adam Blair an early shower when broncos are like 30+

Good try Stanley. Well deserved.
And did you see they wasted a whole minute for him to get off the field? How about taking time off cheats?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Here we go guys....found the reason why we lost.
You can see Kasiano here on the bench.....they forgot to change their shoes as its Women in League round...

images (14).jpg

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just tweeted to the Dogs that they owe about 50,000 supporters a new TV after that game. Do you think I will get a response?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I bet we don't hear anything from Raelene or Dib this week. They are in hiding.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My only solace from tonight's game is des & dib are 1 step closer to the departure lounge. Sadly I have to watch 7 more losses before this season ends with absolutely no change in the roster because there is no performance management at the club whatsoever. This was supposed to be a last ditch "backs to the wall" effort and all I saw was a broncos training run. The sooner we just announce Pay as coach so he can strip the blue & white jersey off 75% of the current playing roster the better.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Say what you like about Des but there is no denying he is very "good" at getting our boys up for these do or die clashes. Tonight was like a September elimination final come early... Haha what a joke. Even if we do pull off a miracle and make the finals it will just happen again as it did tonight, as it did last season against the Panthers, as it did the year before against the Roosters, what about the way we fell apart against the Rabbits in the GF and the year before that in the finals against fkn Newcastle... Flogged, flogged, flogged, flogged and fkn flogged... Pack your bags Des and get the fk out of my club!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My only solace from tonight's game is des & dib are 1 step closer to the departure lounge. Sadly I have to watch 7 more losses before this season ends with absolutely no change in the roster because there is no performance management at the club whatsoever. This was supposed to be a last ditch "backs to the wall" effort and all I saw was a broncos training run. The sooner we just announce Pay as coach so he can strip the blue & white jersey off 75% of the current playing roster the better.
It's gonna be a long re-build I'm afraid. We will have to ship players everywhere & pay half their salaries

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's had these dummies for 6 years
He's chosen them or retained them
He hasn't blooded new players that are capable or sought after areas of need
He's pathetic and so are his excuses

Penalty Broncos

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 3252
Gutsy effort! Bahahahahahaha... Who comes up with this shit... Hang on, I know, the same people that came up with "memebership"...
They got raped with 695 Comments in an hour
Since when was a 30 point hiding and 42 points scored against a gutsy effort
Nek Minnit give out participation awards and most improved

Status
Not open for further replies.