13. Jackson

14. Kas
15. Fualalo
16. Tualau
17. Fine

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will change it an hour and a half before kick off! It's all about the surprise factor! Brisbane won't know what to do once the line up changes and we'll end up winning easily! Lol.... Go Des, that's why we pay you the big bucks, surprise factor!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i stopped reading the line ups few years ago.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He will change it an hour and a half before kick off! It's all about the surprise factor! Brisbane won't know what to do once the line up changes and we'll end up winning easily! Lol.... Go Des, that's why we pay you the big bucks, surprise factor!
Hope so. One match not starting isnt going to make lichaa a good hooker this week. And nothing would make mbye a 7

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He'll change it all before kick off as usual thinking he's outsmarted everyone and shocked the world.

Frawley will start at halfback, Mbye to hooker and Lichaa to the bench.

He really is a moron and is fooling nobody. Regardless, Brisbane will thrash us.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the rumours have any legs about him being sacked if the team doesn't perform better. He has proved he is happy with a payout. MBye should never ever wear the 7 ever again.
The season is gone. Experiment a little. Bring in fresh blood and see how they perform when there is nothing to lose!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
More importantly who are the refs?

No but seriously, we need to put in a defensive performance similar to that against the Dragons. The team should be fresh after the bye no excuses let's see some aggression and take it to the powder puff Broncos pack, Sims & Thaiday = flat track bullies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

No but seriously, we need to put in a defensive performance similar to that against the Dragons. The team should be fresh after the bye no excuses let's see some aggression and take it to the powder puff Broncos pack, Sims & Thaiday = flat track bullies.
Brisbane will be extra motivated considering we scraped home against them earlier in the season. I really can't see it being anything less than a Brisbane win considering they actually can score these things called points that I've heard so much about...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I certainly hope we see the switch off frawley>7 Mbye>9 Lichaa to the bench. I wish I could say that Lichaa had improved but he still has the same habit of making a short dart and pass to a covered forward. When he actually commits to running from dh he goes ok, but would be far better if he could develop his passing game without the short dart first.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No words really haha.

Actually I do have some words :p I have been impressed with fine since he came over. Haven't followed him too closely in the reggies but he seems like a decent mobile and strong back rower. Not sure why he doesn't get game time.

Same goes for rfm. Not sure why he isn't starting at lock and swapping with fine instead of playing klem at lock. Klemmer proved he can make a massive impact in limited mins. He doesn't have to be on the field for 60-70 mins. He had a big game in origin from about 40-50 mins on field.

The other thing is if lichaa doesn't start why not play one of the young guys off the bench for 15 mins. Instead of lichaa for 6. But hey maybe that's what the other 15 nrl coaches would do and Hasler tries to think outside the box right :p

Anyways ended up I did have a few words after all hahaha :p

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brisbane team does look very weak. Surely we have a chance in this one. Can't remember a Brisbane side looking this weak. Our side with the last minute changes as expected is a pretty good line up I think. Best we can hope for. I must be completely naive but am confident we'll get the cash in this one.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe total surprise my team by starting an hour & a half before they do & lets see if the Broncos can catch up.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Being conservative I see.

Or is that the highest margin you can bet?
I think it was a betting option back in day lol

I remember 1-12, 13+ and 21+...or was it 30+?

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Grant atkins is ref

Status
Not open for further replies.