Official Round 19 Bulldogs V Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We've only missed 16 tackles lol...

To be this far behind with such a low missed tackle count really highlights how easy teams slice through our edges

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Atoni has only tackled after tackled today and hasn’t given away a penalty still can’t understand how he hasn’t had more of a run than nappa

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I actually tipped the dogs…. Stupid me
I really thought we were in this to win it after our form in the last few games. We mentally are gone from the first 5 mins of the game and especially after a few players started making pathetic mistakes.

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The guys that are not with us next year have well and truely checked out and have no respect for our jersey.
Okunbor completely underdone wtf is he doing out there????
They are so dumb they don't realise their price is going down by the minute LOL :smiley:

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our team simply needs to hold the ball, try to build pressure and things can happen.

Instead we start shit, poor everything, kick off on the full, us, you'd think we'd be really bloody good at kick offs by now but no.

Finally get the ball, build pressure, score a try.

Napa comes on, throws a fucking ridiculous pass, try cronulla.

Shit 10 bin decision

Fall apart

Hopeless!

Goulds rev up through the week hasnt fired anyone up apparently

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
TRASH. 4 out of the 5 tries were scored basically with man-on-man. The last try Meaney at FB, should at least make an effort, did not put his body on line.
The forwards ard not doing too bad today, but defense out wide is killing us. This happens each week, why has this defense weakness not been fixed or least improved.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we going into next year with JMK starting hooker ?

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
You don’t defend sliding backwards five metres off your own line… fuck me!!!

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought there were a lot of positives from the first half. We are only a young team, and these young blokes are trying their guts out. Oh wait....sorry...that was Pays excuse for the players. Hmmm....time to come up with a new one. We were desperately unlucky? We accidentally left our team mascot at Belmore?, we had too many pizzas last night at the players bonding session?...must be something to explain this.?