Official Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I tbought Wakeham did great as dummy half. The ball move with crisp speed, he ran from dummy half either side, compared to JMK who had his cement shoes.

But had to laugh a few times times from dummy half he had Tolman running onto the ball & he bypass him with long passes to avarillo & others. Tolman looked bewildered! Could not believe to did not get the ball. What a difference to see the long passes going quickly to halves. Would love to see me have another stint next week.
Avarillo showed today he is a natural 5/8 with plenty of potential. Move with speed, passing was spot & showed great skill with his kicking game. Only possible issue, is he needs to bulk up a bit in the off season.
Yes Avo is a beaut, tolman is there for every play the ball and kills our attack every time

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Turned the game off at half time, and did something else. I knew we would lose, and didn't need the pain of 40 more minutes of misery.
I know the team is being changed week by week, and there is a lot of inexperience - so it is better for my mental health to forget about this season and not watch the remaining two games - I'll watch every other team but the Dogs.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Turned the game off at half time, and did something else. I knew we would lose, and didn't need the pain of 40 more minutes of misery.
I know the team is being changed week by week, and there is a lot of inexperience - so it is better for my mental health to forget about this season and not watch the remaining two games - I'll watch every other team but the Dogs.
I have OCD, but I will only watch the Dogs. I only follow the Bulldogs now & can't stand the NRL. It has been corrupted to much with the refereeing & the salary cap has too. What's the point of changing everything to a salary cap to even up the competition only to corrupt it? It shows that the NRL has VERY weak leadership & can't fight back against people like Nick Politis.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching 1 panthers game this year is more exciting than every dogs game since bulldogs semi final game in 2014 put together. Fuck our team is shit.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who's going to start "team next week" thread.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have OCD, but I will only watch the Dogs. I only follow the Bulldogs now & can't stand the NRL. It has been corrupted to much with the refereeing & the salary cap has too. What's the point of changing everything to a salary cap to even up the competition only to corrupt it? It shows that the NRL has VERY weak leadership & can't fight back against people like Nick Politis.
Exactly, I couldn't have put it better myself, I dream for something to happen that will give a bloody nose to the NRL, Ch9 and the pets the Rotters. I haven't been watching games other than games involving our club's for a few years.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Around ~33 minutes on the most recent podcast Mason is talking about our team/players/results. Not a lot in there.

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In all honesty who would you retain for next year out of this team — NONE.

Last edited: