Official Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I tbought Wakeham did great as dummy half. The ball move with crisp speed, he ran from dummy half either side, compared to JMK who had his cement shoes.

But had to laugh a few times times from dummy half he had Tolman running onto the ball & he bypass him with long passes to avarillo & others. Tolman looked bewildered! Could not believe to did not get the ball. What a difference to see the long passes going quickly to halves. Would love to see me have another stint next week.
Avarillo showed today he is a natural 5/8 with plenty of potential. Move with speed, passing was spot & showed great skill with his kicking game. Only possible issue, is he needs to bulk up a bit in the off season.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Might as well have the Kennel pick the team next week, we couldn't do any worse, hell even a Nasheed picked team would do better!
That last bit...ummmm, you're pushing your luck. I rather this....

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hazem El Masri V Canterbury 2020 Season Point Scoring stands at:

2004 El Masri 342
2006 El Masri 296
2003 El Masri 294
2001 El Masri 270

2020 Canterbury 256 (2 games to go)

The 2020 Bulldogs will finish 4th in this table

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I tbought Wakeham did great as dummy half. The ball move with crisp speed, he ran from dummy half either side, compared to JMK who had his cement shoes.

But had to laugh a few times times from dummy half he had Tolman running onto the ball & he bypass him with long passes to avarillo & others. Tolman looked bewildered! Could not believe to did not get the ball. What a difference to see the long passes going quickly to halves. Would love to see me have another stint next week.
Avarillo showed today he is a natural 5/8 with plenty of potential. Move with speed, passing was spot & showed great skill with his kicking game. Only possible issue, is he needs to bulk up a bit in the off season.
yep I noticed the Tolman thing too. Need to go without him next week - he gets in the way FAR too much in attack

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there anyone who still thinks Hopoate is a fullback?
Meany has to be fullback or he shouldn’t have a spot in the 17 he’s too weak and skinny the wingers In the game now are the size of props
1.meaney
2.dwz
3.hoppa
4.lafai
5.okonbor
6.avo
7.wakeham
For next week

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a bunch of retards, copy paste week to week.
Lewis: just no words left for this guy.
Hasler out coached SG, fixed their structure and dominated from 20 mins on.
DWZ, Reimis just dreadful, we need centres badly.
JMK usual caper, created nought
Tolman and Jacko making up numbers
Averillo and Meany frightened and not offering enough
Okunbor good comeback but needs to learn how to finish, high or low choices
C.Smith shocking, granted it was comeback match
Sue, Britt just nothing

and now for the 2 form teams if the competition to murder us over last weeks

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really cannot understand why the club does not have a rule that DWZ cannot challenge a decision without a teammate verifying it. He must have the worst record in the league, I mean worse than the next three worse challengers combined.

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Meany has to be fullback or he shouldn’t have a spot in the 17 he’s too weak and skinny the wingers In the game now are the size of props
1.meaney
2.dwz
3.hoppa
4.lafai
5.okonbor
6.avo
7.wakeham
For next week
Don't care anymore but def the best lineup we could field!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a bunch of retards, copy paste week to week.
Lewis: just no words left for this guy. It is a MUST he be dropped for Cogger
Hasler out coached SG, fixed their structure and dominated from 20 mins on. A senior coach v a reserve grade coach
DWZ, Reimis just dreadful, we need centres badly. One of the most obvious things needed to be addressed
JMK usual caper, created nought yep
Tolman and Jacko making up numbers Jacko was good in the 1st half, but Tolman - oh dear!
Averillo and Meaney frightened and not offering enough Averillo's 1st game in halves, but needs to overcall Lewis, Meaney is quick, but yo are right, a little scared & lacking confidence. He has played enough games now to have a little
Okunbor good comeback but needs to learn how to finish, high or low choices Didn't rush in tonight to let in a couple of tries
C.Smith shocking, granted it was comeback match Hasn't had ANY footy since all-stars crap game, at least deserved a go & deserves another chance
Sue, Britt just nothing Britt, yep but Sue was good - wanted the ball & took it up with vigor unlike anybody but RFM

and now for the 2 form teams if the competition to murder us over last weeks

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate hoppa is not a fullback. Too slow, shit defensive reads....

Wake up to yourself
How about you wake up to yourself.
Hoppa was best player in the team last two years, fact.
He is back from a serious injury in a shit team with slow as fuck service from dummy half and one off the ruck.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hazem El Masri V Canterbury 2020 Season Point Scoring stands at:

2004 El Masri 342
2006 El Masri 296
2003 El Masri 294
2001 El Masri 270

2020 Canterbury 256 (2 games to go)

The 2020 Bulldogs will finish 4th in this table
Maybe.