Extended Bench
19Dean Britt
20Tui Katoa
21Tim Lafai
22Chris Smith

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At least Montoya and Holland were finally dropped. Hoppa should be in the centres though with Reimis on the wing and Meaney at fullback..

I hope Okunbur shows us something. And I'd love to see Averillo have a good game in the halves but he'll have to go looking for the ball and be vocal as Lewis will be dominating the touches.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
People whinge about the centre pairing need to look no further than the last couple weeks. Holland & Montoya struggled massively and they are not going to be with us next year anyway. I think the bench is solid although I assume Wakeham is probably just cover.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least Montoya and Holland were finally dropped. Hoppa should be in the centres though with Reimis on the wing and Meaney at fullback..

I hope Okunbur shows us something. And I'd love to see Averillo have a good game in the halves but he'll have to go looking for the ball and be vocal as Lewis will be dominating the touches.
Yep agreed. I am still getting over the team selections the past month

Its a farkin miracle we were actually in games.

I still reckon we are no chance without Foz though. Basically anything good we were doing was going through him. If we cant jag a win this week then its definitely spoon time because we will lapped against Penrith and Souths

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Much better side than last week. Centers are still a worry.
Love seeing Avo at 6 but thw worry is he has to compete with Lewis and Tolamn for the ball....I know who's going to win that battle unfortuntaely. Still I'll bet in the limited touches he does have he will still outclass the prince

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey at least he’s trying something different there’s a chance we could score a try maybe maybe not

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the last round our genius selectors may end up picking the best available team!!
Off-subject, but love your avatar. Gary Dowling was my first Bulldog (or Berries) hero as a young bloke. I remember running on after a win against Parra and touching his jersey. Felt like I was touching Thor. He left too soon as we know, but great memories.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And congrats to Tui for being named on the extended bench!!