Official Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have OCD, but I will only watch the Dogs. I only follow the Bulldogs now & can't stand the NRL. It has been corrupted to much with the refereeing & the salary cap has too. What's the point of changing everything to a salary cap to even up the competition only to corrupt it? It shows that the NRL has VERY weak leadership & can't fight back against people like Nick Politis.
For me it's like watching a guy who is always first out of the blocks, but stumbles and trips on the hurdles, gets up and finishes after the others are already in the dressing sheds. After 14 weeks of exactly the same result, the only point of watching is to see which hurdle he will trip on this time.
Sad.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To think our centres could have been Tualau/Harper without breaking the bank who are now both killing it at other clubs

Fk this shit

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
To think our centres could have been Tualau/Harper without breaking the bank who are now both killing it at other clubs

Fk this shit
Francis in the centres?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Fk this shit
Yet Montoya and Holland were better according to the lunatics in charge. [emoji23][emoji23]

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

Fk this shit
They would have been playing like everyone else in the Dogs under the coaching and skills of this club.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looked good in stages, they were trying considering the changes every week.