Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought Baz was trying to win games?
I know we have buckleys against the Rabbits, but picking Stimson and Napa guarantees we lose.
I don't know if I will watch anymore games while these pretenders keep getting picked in 1st grade.
And spare me the "but Baz has no one to pick from". Blood some youngsters, at least a Topine gives you 100% effort. Napa gives you 40% max. Stimson is just mud.
Going for draft picks now

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously Bass has lost the plot....how does Napa get in the team ahead of Ogden? Ffs he must have rocks on his head....
Maybe Dylan made some special videos for Trent to watch.

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hope Napa kills it for the first time since under 6s this weekend , just so he’s more attractive to load off to other clubs . The sooner the better he’s one bloke that’s never filled in his job description requirements , wouldn’t even make the Centrelink side the big fraud.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope Napa kills it for the first time since under 6s this weekend , just so he’s more attractive to load off to other clubs . The sooner the better he’s one bloke that’s never filled in his job description requirements , wouldn’t even make the Centrelink side the big fraud.
You would think he would be playing well for a contract somewhere. The best thing is though, that after the final round this year, he is no longer our problem and could quite conceivably find himself without any sort of contract in the NRL for 2022. Just a pity that we had no real choice but to carry his dead weight simply because no one else wanted to take him off our hands.

ifdogsrunfree

Waterboy
Reaction score
Is this a spectator free event? Wouldn't mind going along but don't seem to be able to access tickets [emoji2955]

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dogs should be able to take the lesson out of last weeks loss and win this, lets play disciplined clinical footy.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs should be able to take the lesson out of last weeks loss and win this, lets play disciplined clinical footy.
Mate South’s are about 10 times better than Easts.

Odds are $1.05 v $10

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You would think he would be playing well for a contract somewhere. The best thing is though, that after the final round this year, he is no longer our problem and could quite conceivably find himself without any sort of contract in the NRL for 2022. Just a pity that we had no real choice but to carry his dead weight simply because no one else wanted to take him off our hands.
except that isnt true.
penrith wanted a swap for him and burton and we saids no.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carn you doggies, you nearly beat us, now do us a solid and roll the vermin. We gave you Napa and Flannagan after all, I think you's owe us. :expressionless:
Our favour back to the roosters would be to give you back Napa and flanno gift wrapped then we will be even lol

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After what Manly did to us two weeks ago I really thought we were in for another hiding last week against the Rorters but they actually put in an effort and hopefully they can continue that heading into this weekend against Souths.

I know Souths are playing some good football of late but we actually lift against them apart from the hiding we copped from them back in Round 4 when we lost 38-0. Difference was we didn't have JJ or Thompson playing in that game and Flanagan was half back.

Go back to last years game against Souths and we beat them 26-16 in September when Georgallis was coach. We really lifted in our defense for that match from memory so no reason why we can't do the same again and JJ and Thompson along with Averillo were in that side as they are this weekend.

As for Baz picking Crapa again, either he feels sorry for him or he feels he might lift coming off the bench and the game being played in Queensland.

I feel we can cause an upset as we certainly don't want the Spoon.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like we're setting up for massive losses this year, so next season's losses will look better.