Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a surprise because Renouf passed his HIA, came back on and then was pulled like a minute later and never returned. Ogden was pretty good (in comparison to the rest of our forwards) yet is out of the 17? Like what's Baz doing? Lol
Must of been precautionary for sure they can’t mess with this no more. Yeah Odgen doesn’t deserve to be dropped Napa does and Stimson.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He didnit a couple of times earlier in the year. I like it tbh. Way rather jackson play second row then watch Waddell fumble his way accross the park!
Anything to keep Waddle out....but makes more sense to give Renouf edge for possible offloads and runs and JJ lock.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Must of been precautionary for sure they can’t mess with this no more. Yeah Odgen doesn’t deserve to be dropped Napa does and Stimson.
There's absolutely no excuse to have Stimson ahead of Ogden, Stimson made multiple errors and had very little impact while Ogden had a fairly strong game. You have to reward players when they perform, especially when blokes ahead of them aren't getting it right. Renouf also goes from not even making the team to starting two week in a row, I just don't understand..

Is it safe to assume Renouf will run wide again this week with him defending through the middle and Jackson defending on the edge? If so Ogden, Ava and Napa (fmd) should be good enough off the bench. Personally I'd start Ava over Hetherington as he's a stronger def nder and better partner for Thompson. Hetherington off the bench working with Ogden also better match imo. Hetherington can also cover the edge if we lose two backrowers. Yh...Stimson doesn't need to be anywhere near the side.

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought Baz was trying to win games?
I know we have buckleys against the Rabbits, but picking Stimson and Napa guarantees we lose.
I don't know if I will watch anymore games while these pretenders keep getting picked in 1st grade.
And spare me the "but Baz has no one to pick from". Blood some youngsters, at least a Topine gives you 100% effort. Napa gives you 40% max. Stimson is just mud.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
WTF Atoni goes from exiled to starting lock and Jackson who we know is too slow to play on an edge is back in the second row (if he played there last week I didn't notice tbh, so possibly a good thing)? Allan on a wing I hate (hopefully Okunbor comes in for him, but it'll probably be for Manu) and if S. Katoa plays more than 30 minutes he's going to be a liability, BBO's been multiple times better there (I know we have to select Katoa because JMK suspended and BBO is a half and can't play 80 minutes at hooker). The rest is okay, I'd like to see Doorey there over Waddell and Stimson (I personally don't rate either what so ever).