Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
He took a hit up, spun out of a tackle, got back up and scored.

Pretty sure Hasler is fuming because he showed too much individual brilliance :p

Back to reggies next week for him :p
Hard !

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When the warriors beat you twice in a year and ayshford scores against you in both easily, that's how you know you are terrible
Nano we beat them first game lol
Sorry to correct u my brother

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Warriors tightened their defense up and we failed to kick over them with chase.
Every year we waste the tackle count with banging the ball up the middle in the first half, wheres the fend and twist?
Not much creativity and individual brilliance but I forgive them with our reps fatigued.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Guys help me out. So I had drinks last night and recorded the game, came home after half cut and watched it. Yes luckily I had a few drinks under my belt. Question is, I can't remember seeing Frawley .....did he get pulled out from the team or didn't get a run from the bench? What happened to him?

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The spoon is coming dogs way in 2017 no doubt. no set plays no X Factor pathetic 5th play options. poor dessie he was the man at manly he made all the players into stars seems the stocks he has now just doest cut it bar Jackson
Since when is finishing in 13th position after 26 rounds, a wooden spoon ?
Canterbury are legless but are fortunate that Newcastle and Tigers are in the comp.
klemmer should not have played last night. His effort for NSW was enormous, for the Bulldogs insipid.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ray!! Hey Ray!!

Well Mr Dib,let me tell you; after this round we will be in 13th spot, down one from last week, on for and against ( Souths f/a superior by 5 points) and four points adrift of the team in eighth place. Eight sides in front of us still have a bye up their sleeve ( as do we of course) and we are 6 games worse off than the team leading the competition. More than half the teams in the premiership have positive for /against and we have the dubious record of being the worst attacking side in the entire competition and the eighth best attack overall. How many games have we been held to zero this year and how many scoreless halves have we had???? We have won one game from six away from home (against Newcastle) and five from nine at ANZ/Belmore/Dunedin. Superb!! We have only ten more rounds to go until the semis and at this point in time we are only really guaranteed two points from the bye. Nine games and we basically need to win six of those minimum to at least look like getting into eighth spot. Cannon fodder for those in the top four who are vastly superior.

Thankfully for you and your mates , we are probably going to avoid the wooden spoon as both Tigers and Newcastle are really shite and have horrendous for and against at this point in time. Our attack is becoming worse, not better and we will have to face seven sides who are currently ahead of us and have better points average; Knights and Titans are the only sides below us on the table that we will face in the following rounds.

What is that you say?? We have not missed the semis for eight years? Sure, use that as a reason for us to rejoice in our team because guess what?... we will more than likely miss them this year.

Tell me that we don't have a problem and tell me that all the players are 100% behind the coach and his superb tactics. Tell me that the administration of the club is doing well and that every fan is rapt in the direction the club is taking. Tell me our roster is perfectly balanced and that every player gives their all each and every week in the true Bulldog spirit. Tell me our coach really does have a clue as to what is going on. Tell me we are not just marking time until next year when your big marquee signing will gallop in like a white knight to turn this once mighty club around. Ray, Ray...I can't hear you.....

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Elliott, Jacko owned you last night. He played origin two nights ago, what was your excuse? Don't expect you to out do you, but FFS you could get closer than that.
Not his fault he came off for a HIA & he failed it, to only play 46 min.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those stats are wildly inaccurate.
Holland didn't have 16 runs, and the only way he ran for 135m is if they include the meters from the bus to the change rooms and back.
Classic !!
I swear a lot of you lads missed your calling in life.
#StandUpComics

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Elliot 6 runs for 27mts!!! That can't be right. That's pathetic. Also, I don't remember seeing Holland break the line.
I find these figures hard to believe. Also Jacksons 60 metres in Origin was also odd. In both games Jackson appeared to be making the most metres of all the forwards early on.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Elliot 6 runs for 27mts!!! That can't be right. That's pathetic. Also, I don't remember seeing Holland break the line.
The stats are wrong, they have been updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.