• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The origin game is in Sydney so thats one plus. Klem and Jacko might be a slight chance of going to NZ but I doubt Bmoz will go.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The origin game is in Sydney so thats one plus. Klem and Jacko might be a slight chance of going to NZ but I doubt Bmoz will go.
Yeh big loses for us. Though Foran is out for a few weeks if that's any consolation.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is a nightmare schedule!

Do you think our SOO players will play 48hrs later in NZ? Would you play them, not forgetting we play Eels round 17 on Thursday?
Fuck me. I disnt realise this was the case. Who the fuck decides on the draw and dates? Its beyond rediculous. But is anyone really even a little bit surprised??!!!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would start Klemmer and Jackson on the bench and B Moz probably won't play which opens the door for Perrett I mean Brown I mean Thompson I mean Wright no wrong I mean Holland

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nine and Fox atm decide on the schedule. From next year the NRL will be in full control.
Finally, let's see what happens to the Friday Night Broncos game.
Should be an even spread of games across all days/times for clubs.
Doubt it will happen.

~c.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do you think our SOO players will play 48hrs later in NZ? Would you play them, not forgetting we play Eels round 17 on Thursday?
I wouldn't take any of them regardless.

This season looks a long shot at best for finals footy. Give others a chance to show what they can do. And give the 3 boys a rest at the same time!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Poor buggers would have 3 games in 8 days if they played them all. Might be bad for us if they play gassed

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would start Klemmer and Jackson on the bench and B Moz probably won't play which opens the door for Perrett I mean Brown I mean Thompson I mean Wright no wrong I mean Holland
Or Lee on the wing

Status
Not open for further replies.