Official Round 16: Bulldogs Vs Sharks - Game Day Thread

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are the WORST side in the comp. Dragons and Tigers are better sides. For the money that's been spent in the last 3 years this is a disgrace.
We absolutely are the worst performing team this year. We are fortunate enough to have jagged a couple of wins. So on the table we aren’t last but we are easily the worst team in the competition.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cronulla at full strength, Dogs denied JAC And Burton. The Sharks have the big units, speed, and Hynes to pile on the points and run away with this.
Ref watching the Dogs like a hawk, possession heavily to the Sharks. 60+ points coming against us.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel for the little **** though! He always puts his body on the line cause our “forwards” are too fkn scared to tackle
He needs to worry about his own defence and stop picking up the ball with one hand when we are 20 behind

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I hate over the top celebrations especially when you're down by 14 points.
He got dropped for no good reason and had a point to prove to the doubters…why wouldn’t he be excited.

Lord Elvar over celebrates a try he had nothing to do with against the shitty Titans and you people act like it’s the greatest thing ever. Flano celebrates a try he scored in his comeback game and he’s a heel.

Nulla have conceded some big leads this year. If our middle d wasn’t so soft that try could have gotten us back in the game.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if ciraldo trots out the usual ‘that’s not who we want to be’ in the presser, he can fuck right off. We are getting monstered in every aspect of the game week in week out. He’s proving more and more every week he’s an assistant at best…
No point in listening to anything he says. It’s obvious that it means nothing when it comes to naming players.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Because I know CC wont drop KO. If he's going to play him then he should only play 6.
He might drop him now because his confidence looks shot. I think he'll be fine long term but like you said having him exposed to these 50 point losses doesn't help him much

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We absolutely are the worst performing team this year. We are fortunate enough to have jagged a couple of wins. So on the table we aren’t last but we are easily the worst team in the competition.
We are last

Coming up to no finals in 10 years

20+ years with no comp

This club is dying in front of our eyes

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I admit I was pushing for KO to be in FG but I want him back to reserves now.

I don't want Wilson or Skelton near these putrid excuse of men.
nah play them to show the assistant that they should of played much earlier.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He got dropped for no good reason and had a point to prove to the doubters…why wouldn’t he be excited.

Lord Elvar over celebrates a try he had nothing to do with against the shitty Titans and you guys act like it’s the greatest thing ever.

Nulla have conceded some big leads this year. If our middle d wasn’t so soft that try could have gotten us back in the game.
Reed is as shit as flamingo but at least it was the winning try.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He might drop him now because his confidence looks shot. I think he'll be fine long term but like you said having him exposed to these 50 point losses doesn't help him much
He wont drop him, he wont even drop Perham. I hope I'm wrong though.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Read my other posts in this thread. We've been pathetic. We all expected to lose, even to lose big but the lack of effort is inexcusable.

But tonnes of people wanted Burton out of the halves with Rajab and Oloapu there instead and today proves even more how dumb that was.
Don't speak sense here bro. Those boys need time in the NSW cup to develop not the NRL.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Positives boys. if we roll over even more we can get off the field, shower and get the VIP room at Northies b4 the sharks do.

That'll fck up the sharks - so there.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He needs to worry about his own defence and stop picking up the ball with one hand when we are 20 behind
I know bro dw! Atleast you’re not at the game [emoji3590][emoji3590]

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This will be the saddest thing i have to admit....

Atm, Give me Hasler over Ciraldo. Even though we still cant score in a brothel, no way in the world would he allow continuous cricket scores every week..