Official Round 16 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
First time ever (since I started following the Dogs since 1985) have I changed the channel. I’m watching Mario Lopez refurbishing pools. Saved by the bell
I'd rather watch the Screech sex tape than the second half.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh Jackson is two steps behind. If he stays in first grade until 2023 it is charity.
I don’t know about that but that first half is one of the worst I have ever witnessed from him. He is embarrassing himself out there.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Good grief we are shit..embarrassing. Not Jersey Flegg standards.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny how he finds to put someone from the Dogs on report after he blew a penalty to us....needed a square up the fucken cheating **** ref!!
How is he cheating? Our team is shit have been for last 7 years.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter how much cap space we have next year if we can’t do basics right or play with passion your no chance,problem is baz thinks we have been going gang busters last month.
Our bulldog standards are atrocious and unacceptable ,new board laying there futures on the line with our phantom attacking coach.
There is no attack neither defence

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does this fucking club expect anyone to be left supporting this shit show when or if this ever ends absolutely disgraceful absolutely astounds me how we’ve been shit for 6 years and yet still it somehow manages to get worse and worse every year absolutely over this basket case

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What did everyone expect ?????

We suck at full strength and today we have 8 or 9 of our top squad out

Of course it’s disappointing but not unexpected. A huge broom through the joint is needed and is happening
that’s a bit the problem though, what broom are you talking about. We have 3 backs coming who I feel will not get us many places further up the ladder. We need a lot of new players and they ARE NOT coming. 2022 looking very much the same to me

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett gets reasonable players and turns them into rubbish.

Reactions: GDR