Official Round 16 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Seriously - does anyone know who the defensive coach is?

An insider told me it could be the yellow wiggle....

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what a awesome game. I’m sitting here smiling at all of those who were dissing both Ofa and Renouf throughout the weeks. Yeah let’s bring in some young blood but the question is who is going to lead them bahabaha The current senior forward pack only care bout themselves. Good job Barrett coach of the year bahabaha
Don’t know why Atoni has been dropped for such a period. Hopefully he gets a call up as he is one of the forwards I think is worth having next year.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Manly 61% possession, 91% in last 10 minutes

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The players who were at the pub should apologise to the debutants
Just shows how dire our roster is. I’m thinking this is going to take more then 3 years to get out of this ‘hole’
Also the way referees interpret that we are so much slower in the ruck then the opposition and continually penalise us more then the opposition baffles me regularly

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No more excuses from Barrett. This is rubbish. No structure, poor technique.
We have come a long way from Desball... Hardly Barretts fault he has to play two of the slowest outside backs in the comp next to the fastest and 2 of the smartest.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If a decent team wants a cheap winger for fitting under their cap they could do worse than Tui Katoa. He is never going to be a Fox, but he has some power, some leap, and is showing some signs of reading plays. With some decent players inside him he'd go OK, might even develop into a decent first grader.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Do we have like 3 grades of shit players? every other club brings in fresh meat to cover injuries/SOO/etc, and for the most part they do a reasonable job (like any person who has been playing for 10 years or more). But we have this special ability to find a new level of shite with Mr Potato.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
TO ALL THOSE QUESTIONING WHY BARRET KEEPS PICKING THE SAME PLAYERS......

because our young guys are nowhere near first grade standard
Correct and forget this garbage about breeding our own. The club is a rabble I’m embarrassed to say. I don’t see a single thing on or off field working well

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Best player we have is Morgan Harper! Oh that’s right he couldn’t get selected when he was with us! Lol

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Our team have tanked to rock bottom with the removal of 5 players and getting Flanagan back in the team. We we already on the edge before this event. And now we face a team with a lot to prove with origin stars as half their spine.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Defense doesn't need talent just determination and structure..

The coach has a lot to answer for..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Atoni was our second best prop overall before being dropped. Barrett's not doing himself any favours. Flanagan back into the side to play 6 and Allan on the wing also 2 shit decisions imo. I've only watched Manu a handful amount of times and he's a winger, not a centre. There's probably something else.