Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My apologies mate. I misunderstood. Wish Dean Pay would have blown up after those looses against the sharks and the dragons. FMD the refs need to be called out continuously until something is done.
Not an issue... Yeah wish he would but it aint gonna happen. His already been muzzled by the governance ( corrupted organisations that run the sport aka media outlets aka betting companies aka the dirty underground world aka the wankers that just care about the numbers )

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Have they got 32 points in them? Well without floptoya and Balsa's help? Lol
@TANK 2.0 32 against Manly, 33 against the Knights.

So against us it's entirely possible.

You tipped the dragqueens by 50. How wrong were you. I think wrong again.
Sami and Lee - you'd have to back certain for at least 1 or 2 (each).
Brimson - likely because he runs the ball and is lightning fast. Against tired forwards thats points.
Peats - darts from dummy half close in, so you'd have to say is good for one.
James - up closing barging over is another.

So all up I reckon 5 tries up to 7 maximum.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sami and Lee - you'd have to back certain for at least 1 or 2 (each).
Brimson - likely because he runs the ball and is lightning fast. Against tired forwards thats points.
Peats - darts from dummy half close in, so you'd have to say is good for one.
James - up closing barging over is another.
So Lee will let in as many as he scores and Brimson and Peats don’t have a single try between them for the whole year but ok....

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If pay doesnt drop montoya for holland this week it just proves hes a meat head like im starting to think he is

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So Lee will let in as many as he scores and Brimson and Peats don’t have a single try between them for the whole year but ok....
Dw he’s just depressed. He picked the tigers to put 60 on us and dragons to put 40...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Peats played the first 6 game, then got injued, played another 2 games, got injured again, and only came back this week. I think Mitch Rein is back for them as well.

Brimson and Peats both have the potential to try assist.
Brenko has only come back a few weeks ago from injury too.
Sami has been on absolute fire.
James is playing good footy (scored a double last week).

None of our players really have any excuse for not putting on points.

I just think as a team we are going backwards more than forwards. We now have a #1 who couldn't give a shiht if he's here or not, as well as a #8/#10 who may or may not be leaving soon as well.

Somethings just foul with the playing group at the moment, and I feel we are closer to copping a hiding, than snagging a win.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Peats played the first 6 game, then got injued, played another 2 games, got injured again, and only came back this week. I think Mitch Rein is back for them as well.

I just think as a team we are going backwards more than forwards. We now have a #1 who couldn't give a shiht if he's here or not, as well as a #8/#10 who may or may not be leaving soon as well.

Somethings just foul with the playing group at the moment, and I feel we are closer to copping a hiding, than snagging a win.
What a load of shit you were saying that Peats and Brimson are certain to score when the stats say it’s unlikey, Peats and Brimson don’t even have a try assist. They have only scored more then 20 points once in the last 8 weeks. You have tipped hidings every week and won’t be happy till there is one.

Last edited:

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why name Lewis in the 21 this week if he can’t play

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
They average about 3 more points a game and we let in less!! But ok

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They might be trying to work him into the top 30 somehow, and needs to be in the initial team list in case he is squeezed in.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the only way he can play is if we get an injury to a half and he would get an exemption to play so hes named just in case.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think the only way he can play is if we get an injury to a half and he would get an exemption to play so hes named just in case.
If we have any player that can play in a certain position he won't be allowed to come up. Manly tried it with their young bloke Fainu but it was deemed that both Lewis Brown and Jackson Hastings were quite capable of playing as a hooker therefore dispensation not granted. Funnily enough Suli was allowed to come into the squad even though they probably would have been able to reshuffle to change another player into the position he took, although he was classed as player no 30 in their squad.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will be good to get a closer look at the raw aggression from Hipgrave. Would fit in well at the Bulldogs next season.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What a load of shit you were saying that Peats and Brimson are certain to score when the stats say it’s unlikey, Peats and Brimson don’t even have a try assist. They have only scored more then 20 points once in the last 8 weeks. You have tipped hidings every week and won’t be happy till there is one.
Peats - Try Assist Round 14 vs Rabbitohs
Brimson - Try Assist Round 11 vs Knights.

and correct I won't be happy till we either:
a) start winning back to back games.
b) cop a hiding (we need one to bring fans lofty expectations back to earth/reality).

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I know times are tough but you are a negative Nancy.

The titans aren’t some world beaters they are the titans. We haven’t been thumped for a while I doubt it happens this weekend.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Peats - Try Assist Round 14 vs Rabbitohs
Brimson - Try Assist Round 11 vs Knights.

and correct I won't be happy till we either:
a) start winning back to back games.
b) cop a hiding (we need one to bring fans lofty expectations back to earth/reality).
Sorry i stand corrected I was looking at a bad site but Frawley and Lichaa have 5 try assists together so its a redundant stat.
What lofty expectations are you on about? Most fans would be happy to escape without the spoon.........

Status
Not open for further replies.