Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So what did Deano say at the press conference? Apparently you now have to pay for it to see it. Great way to engage the fans NRL!

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fools on here laughed at me when I said Titans would put 30/40/50 on us.

Fact is, they put 30+ on us, and could have easily put 40+ and 50+ on us without them blowing/gifting tries.

and that is my point.
Even a broken clock is right is right twice a day and that is my point

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So what did Deano say at the press conference? Apparently you now have to pay for it to see it. Great way to engage the fans NRL!
WTF !!!! Only the other week it was available on Dogs site for free, and now it is charged.

Fuck that.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
WTF !!!! Only the other week it was available on Dogs site for free, and now it is charged.

Fuck that.
Use youtube, I put a post here somewhere with a link to the video.
Thanks to @Vek for posting it on the other thread.
Yes, I posted a youtube, channel 9 video. They put the same stuff nrl puts, but its free (but delayed a little bit).

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sure just have to be nrl member? I logged in with my tipping comp log in
Right you are ... says signup for FREE.. I had NRL digital pass the other year free as a Telstra customer.

I wonder why they need a Birth date and full name though??

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone highlighted the fact we basically got owned by Brenko Lee? Everytime I think my depression can't get worse, I think of something else. Brenko fuckin Lee ffs.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone highlighted the fact we basically got owned by Brenko Lee? Everytime I think my depression can't get worse, I think of something else. Brenko fuckin Lee ffs.
Add Brenko to the long list of former Bulldogs that end up beating us when they play against us..

Mason
SBW
Sezar
Graham
Ennis
Reynolds
Brenko Lee

There’s probably more..?!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All the fans should just walk out half time....
Mate pretty much the case. Many left before the end meaning that 6900 odd shrunk to about 2900 at full time. Left on the siren, could not even bear saying goodbye to Mbye ( or good riddance depending on your views) or going onto the turf at the end of the game. Headed for the club and dinner and then the fan forum.....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All the fans should just walk out half time....
Mate pretty much the case. Many left before the end meaning that 6900 odd shrunk to about 2900 at full time. Left on the siren, could not even bear saying goodbye to Mbye ( or good riddance depending on your views) or going onto the turf at the end of the game. Headed for the club and dinner and then the fan forum.....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Its that bad thay even @dogluva must be regretting the drive...
The drive home ( as it has been for most of the season) was very quiet , giving time to think about the day. Was really looking forward to a win and I truly believed we would but after the first few minutes and the non existent defence for the first try knew we were in for a rather long day.

It will be a long hard road for the club and there is no light at the end of the tunnel in the near future but hey, we have had worse ( 2008 our 74th in the league). Need two more wins to level up for our 2008 record and up until now look to be able to have a better differential than that year.

At the moment we are screwed as to the way all our teams are travelling as the wise one only ever considered first grade meaning our lower grades have been left to rot; although Reggies have at least made an appearance in the finals series in the last few years. We used to be good throughout all grades but just like Manly before us have faded badly in that department.

I feel much like that poor dog that gets kicked to the kerb, probably many who are sticking with them do as well, but I honestly can't cut the ties no matter how much I seem to complain and feel unhappy about the way things are. I guess that might make me a fool to some but I like to believe that we will get out of this predicament and once again be the force we were during the eighties and nineties. I still wear my Doggies gear out and about, take my doggies towel to the gym and post on the Kennel........

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No wonder Cleary or Maguire didn't come. This whole roster is uncoachable.

Status
Not open for further replies.