Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lets hope we can turn things around at belmore and play some good quality footy. Hard to enjoy the game when everything seems to be going wrong.
Regardless of win or loss I still enjoy the theatre behind it all. Yes I'm depressed like many others especially when we have only caught two breaks this yr (Panthers & Parra) but win or lose doesn't really worry me, we are playing with effort and some good footy but we are scaring teams which has some validation behind it.

I just enjoy seeing us moving forward and making some wholesome changes which will see us back at the top again...

We should have a genuine squad next yr, be it young but hardworking. Should make things a little bit more interesting again.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's a tough one.. He just misses Dufty that's why I keep saying he needs to learn to come In earlier and take the space BETWEEN the ball carrier and where the ball is going. This will shut down everything and why el.masri was one of the best defenders.

In saying that Hoppa did have Dufty marked but he was already on his outside when he got the ball and there was no way in the world he would have stopped him.

He would have done a barba on him.
100% right, Dufty would have had too much pace for Hoppa and then would of either ran past between Hoppa and Montoya or just created a two on one on Montoya’s wing. You shouldn’t play sliding defence when you’re too close to your own try line. Up and in and umbrella type defences needs to be implemented when defending on own try line, but 1 second too late and it all turns to shit, it needs to be done quickly to shut the play down before it reaches the winger.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Titans 22
Dogs 14

Floptoya to let in 10-12 points

Balsa to gift them 4-6 points with a lazy stupid penalty.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You see, it's not even just about the wins for me. I just want to see something that makes me think "that was some good coaching", "nice set play", "that was a good call", etc. There hasn't been any of those moments for me.

I didn't even expect us to be competing this year and had to cop shit from people that were expecting a top 8 finishe while i was saying we're only getting there if we play to our absolute best and a lot of unknowns come up trumps for us.

Now the same people are carrying on like i expected us to finish top 4 and are claiming we have the absolute worst roster in NRL history lol. There's no consistency in a lot of people's opinions on here, one in game event is always enough to completely sway their opinion.
What are you talking about no new tactics? I have seen both Montoya and B Moz feed the scrum and Hoppa and Jackson have taken 5th tackle kicks lol

That cute move off the scrum to try win the game was genius !

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If Pay can't get us over the Titans this week then fuck him, a loss isn't acceptable here and we have some sort of base to build off from last week.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really we should win as we nearly beat the Dragons but that form could be risky to follow as we always do well against the Dragons. Also against is over the past 5 years when we have doing ok we seem to lose to the Titans.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not many glass half full people in here. People may have forgotten that we lost to the team coming first by 2 soft penalties just 2 days ago. Perhaps it's easier to think we are gonna get smashed and then when we win take it as a pleasant surprise. If I thought this was the case I could understand this approach, however these same glass half empty people will come out and say we were lucky, or fluked it, or refs helped, or most likely Titans were horrible and gifted us the win.

I'm sorry but I just don't understand this type of supporter. I'm not judging them I just truly don't understand them.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Montoya..few try’s down that side as always..

another scumbag Sutton playing the extra man for the tits with a penalty or penalties at the right times..

This will be a long game going off previous experiences/outcomes haha!!
Ceechin was the extra man for st george and cronulla and Cummins for souths. The refs and the NRL want us to be wooden spoons.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ceechin was the extra man for st george and cronulla and Cummins for souths. The refs and the NRL want us to be wooden spoons.
AND Sutton for the Gronkos….

There was a season a few years ago where Parramatta was robbed almost every game during the season... It was absolutely blatant and ridiculous what was occurring but like you and Pay said.. We're just not meant to win"

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m not worried about the Titans

I’m worried about the short turnaround and our horrific record at Belmore lol

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we lose this game, I'm going to take my bat home and give my balls a damned good walloping! :rage:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saturday 3pm
Every junior rugby league games on
Great work nrl and draw schedule guys
I seriously can’t fathom the incompetence of the imbeciles at the nrl

Would Saturday 530 or Sunday 2pm be that hard for a suburban game with an out of team supporter base ffs

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
AND Sutton for the Gronkos….

There was a season a few years ago where Parramatta was robbed almost every game during the season... It was absolutely blatant and ridiculous what was occurring but like you and Pay said.. We're just not meant to win"
I am not blaming the refs for every loss this year from what your implying. I believe some of our losses have been due to our shit ass roster. I am just saying if the refs didn't rip us in those games i specified we may have been in a better positon ladderwise

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am not blaming the refs for every loss this year from what your implying. I believe some of our losses have been due to our shit ass roster. I am just saying if the refs didn't rip us in those games i specified we may have been in a better positon ladderwise
You said St george, Cronulla and Rabbitohs, I mentioned 1 game, the Broncos so I have no idea why you think I'm talking about every loss?? Lol

I mentined the Parra season to share some evidence that it does happen... When teams are not meant to win the NRL and co make sure everything goes via the script.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They need to reintroduce the no sex before game day policy. Can someone tell Des to stop bending the team over?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You said St george, Cronulla and Rabbitohs, I mentioned 1 game, the Broncos so I have no idea why you think I'm talking about every loss?? Lol

I mentined the Parra season to share some evidence that it does happen... When teams are not meant to win the NRL and co make sure everything goes via the script.
My apologies mate. I misunderstood. Wish Dean Pay would have blown up after those looses against the sharks and the dragons. FMD the refs need to be called out continuously until something is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.