Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The games at Belmore and the Titans score points a lot easier then we do I can't see us winning.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Surely it's Pays fault everything else is apparently. (Sxc_Boi69)
Well he was the one that jumped the gun on JMK and upgraded his contract and shafted Lewis to the centres...so yh, i could choose to blame him tbh.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Martin should be recalled, he’s copped his medicine and Priest gives away penalties for no good reason

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Well he was the one that jumped the gun on JMK and upgraded his contract and shafted Lewis to the centres...so yh, i could choose to blame him tbh.
Thought so. North Korea (Pays fault) should have Trump as coach.

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So what are chances of Lewis’s debut this week
Must have sorted out the top 30

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Now you're just being silly.
Yeah pretty much.
But hey so is blaming Pay for everything that goes wrong , yeah he has made some errors but not as bad as some make out. Just saying.
PS -by some I mean you.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah pretty much.
But hey so is blaming Pay for everything that goes wrong , yeah he has made some errors but not as bad as some make out. Just saying.
PS -by some I mean you.
I'm not blaming him for everything that goes wrong, i'm just blaming him for things he does wrong.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I'm not blaming him for everything that goes wrong, i'm just blaming him for things he does wrong.
Each to their own but if you look back at most of your posts of late, I would say you have stuck the boot in every chance you get,some times just for the sake of it or so it seems.
Anyway we have been down this road before I think so hey let's move on.:grinning:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Head ref is Chris Sutton with Gavin Reynolds as pocket.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So what are chances of Lewis’s debut this week
Must have sorted out the top 30
I hope not. Hopefully we soon here his contract being renewed before his fg debut. If this kid does well in fg before then we wont be able to keep him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Each to their own but if you look back at most of your posts of late, I would say you have stuck the boot in every chance you get,some times just for the sake of it or so it seems.
Anyway we have been down this road before I think so hey let's move on.:grinning:
Well you were asking for it in this thread, i just couldn't help myself :tongueclosed:

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Well you were asking for it in this thread, i just couldn't help myself :tongueclosed:
I guess whilst we aren't winning it's easier for you to win this argument.
So pull your finger out Pay I hate losing LOL.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I guess whilst we aren't winning it's easier for you to win this argument.
So pull your finger out Pay I hate losing LOL.
You see, it's not even just about the wins for me. I just want to see something that makes me think "that was some good coaching", "nice set play", "that was a good call", etc. There hasn't been any of those moments for me.

I didn't even expect us to be competing this year and had to cop shit from people that were expecting a top 8 finishe while i was saying we're only getting there if we play to our absolute best and a lot of unknowns come up trumps for us.

Now the same people are carrying on like i expected us to finish top 4 and are claiming we have the absolute worst roster in NRL history lol. There's no consistency in a lot of people's opinions on here, one in game event is always enough to completely sway their opinion.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
You see, it's not even just about the wins for me. I just want to see something that makes me think "that was some good coaching", "nice set play", "that was a good call", etc. There hasn't been any of those moments for me.

I didn't even expect us to be competing this year and had to cop shit from people that were expecting a top 8 finishe while i was saying we're only getting there if we play to our absolute best and a lot of unknowns come up trumps for us.

Now the same people are carrying on like i expected us to finish top 4 and are claiming we have the absolute worst roster in NRL history lol. There's no consistency in a lot of people's opinions on here, one in game event is always enough to completely sway their opinion.
Yeah I'm as passionate as anyone when it comes to the Dogs but I'm mainly here for a laugh (as most can tell). I don't go out of my way to upset anyone and most posts are tounge in cheek even if I don't agree.
Let's face it were not getting much enjoyment from league anywhere else at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.