Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah I'm as passionate as anyone when it comes to the Dogs but I'm mainly here for a laugh (as most can tell). I don't go out of my way to upset anyone and most posts are tounge in cheek even if I don't agree.
Let's face it were not getting much enjoyment from league anywhere else at the moment.
Yh true, i basically just vent everytime i post lol. Problem is i basically jump on everytime i pickup my phone haha.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Won't matter,the hunchback of Notre dame could play on the wing,and do Montoya

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lets get a better assistant coach in than this Penna bloke. He’s a yes man if Montoya keeps getting picked

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most of these young guys must have a bad attitude on the training paddock.

I don’t know who is the top 30 and who is not. The whole concept that you are limited to 30 is a joke to start with.

FFS the season is well and truely gone. The team getting picked every week isn’t doing the job. Give a few young blokes a run.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Rhyse Martin. Why. Why did you have to go and be late to training. Fucker.
I don't think missing tackles in NSW Cup has helped his plight this week.

NSWRL claimed he scored a double on the weekend... only problem is Reimis Smith scored the first not Martin LOL.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing I can see why good players ain’t getting promoted is because the Lower grades are going well so why fuck it up... but seriously speaking... is pay smoking crack or sniffing the drugs... either way there isn’t any other reason why he is not experimenting with our halves. Top 30 or not I’d rather Jackson bloody play 6 then jmk... get rid of jmk from 6 and slap him back in the 9.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's going to be funny watching Brenko tear us a new one out wide. Let's hope his defense is worse than when he was playing for us. How the fuck do you still keep picking priest Mr.Pay ???

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think missing tackles in NSW Cup has helped his plight this week.

NSWRL claimed he scored a double on the weekend... only problem is Reimis Smith scored the first not Martin LOL.
He did let 2 tries in with soft defence on the weekend.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure of our actual record against them - but they do seem to be a bogey team for us.

I remember a few years ago when they came from behind at CBus. That was a long train ride home.
Played 15 won 8 lost 7 before that we never lost to a GC team.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Moses on Queenslanders only show
I thought Jamal was bad but this guy takes the cake
Also being smug when asked who he was playing this week he replied "who am I playing" with a stupid grin on his face as if to say will I still be at the dogs. I once supported and liked him but that will do me, no need to rub it in you can f___k right of now.

Die For The Badge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Also being smug when asked who he was playing this week he replied "who am I playing" with a stupid grin on his face as if to say will I still be at the dogs. I once supported and liked him but that will do me, no need to rub it in you can f___k right of now.
It's like he is begging to move to the tigers asap so he can play finals but knows the fans will destroy him for leaving the sinking ship

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's going to be funny watching Brenko tear us a new one out wide. Let's hope his defense is worse than when he was playing for us. How the fuck do you still keep picking priest Mr.Pay ???
And why the fuk not select holland instead of Montoya.....seriously dean pay,,,,wake up you faggot

Status
Not open for further replies.