Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
It's like he is begging to move to the tigers asap so he can play finals but knows the fans will destroy him for leaving the sinking ship
Yeah like he is waiting for someone to say "it's ok we owe you heaps it's fine to go now". As opposed to what should be said which is Fuck off bitch.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I want to believe that the only reason we have named the same 17 is because we played yesterday.... however with Pay i know thats not the case at all :(

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure of our actual record against them - but they do seem to be a bogey team for us.

I remember a few years ago when they came from behind at CBus. That was a long train ride home.
Lately no bogey for us, we have won our last 3 against them and last year we got them comfortably despite our pathetic attack. First time in 18 months I am Gona say that we are Gona win this week and 12+

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think missing tackles in NSW Cup has helped his plight this week.

NSWRL claimed he scored a double on the weekend... only problem is Reimis Smith scored the first not Martin LOL.
He had a really mixed game on the weekend. Ran well and scored a good try, he also put in a nice kick for a repeat set. However, he did make poor reads in defence BUT he is a better option than Priest.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully we don't get too many of these titans by 50 titans by 40 titans by 30 stupid predictions this week lol given the margins we have lost by this past 6 weeks I have no idea why some ppl keep thinking we are Gona get smashed. We are basically in every game into the final few minutes and imo this week we win, not that it means much beating the titans they are a pretty bad side

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lQUOTE="Vlasnik, post: 3364629, member: 16824"]It's the game of the turnstiles this week Montoya Vs Lee.[/QUOTE]

These 2 Muppets might single handedly decide the outcome of this game, hopefully Montoya has a good game and only concedes 4 trys while brenko has a great game and concedes 5 haha

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
If Martin does not replace Priest I will seriously consider not watching this game.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not sure of our actual record against them - but they do seem to be a bogey team for us.

I remember a few years ago when they came from behind at CBus. That was a long train ride home.
Yeah we lost before the finals I am pretty sure

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Montoya..few try’s down that side as always..

another scumbag Sutton playing the extra man for the tits with a penalty or penalties at the right times..

This will be a long game going off previous experiences/outcomes haha!!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He did let 2 tries in with soft defence on the weekend.
I bet ya he could do a better job on the wing than the guy that’s let in 20 plus and never gets dropped

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can we give early and clean ball to olive
He’d tear Lee a new arsehole
With some good clean ball.
Plus he has bmoz in support. Let’s play a bit more expansive and throw the fcuker around especially on the last tackle ffs.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can we give early and clean ball to olive
He’d tear Lee a new arsehole
With some good clean ball.
Plus he has bmoz in support. Let’s play a bit more expansive and throw the fcuker around especially on the last tackle ffs.
Why not? No-one in the team (Jackson excepted) knows how to kick the ball! Are they 1st grade footballers or under 10s? I wonder sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.