Official Round 15 Bulldogs V Eels - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am comfortable with the loss.

We tried hard. Had some bad decisions go against us. Made some bad decisions also, but overall it is against a top 4 team.

We tried hard.
First half looked the sharpest in attack for years. Couple of dumb play and weight of 6 agains killed us.

When Jakes confidence is down...

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Waddell is only there because:
a) Everyone in NSW Cup is shittier.
b) RFM and Okunbor are still injured.

Only real option would be Chris Smith.
Yep Declan Casey & Corey Allan (although 1st game back) really put a LOT of pressure on Meaney for his spot didn't they?

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I keep reading that some of our players are of reserve grade standard... hard to disagree with this. We seem to put in the effort but are regularly outclassed.

We are a world away from having a team that could compete with the Storm, Panfers... I reckon even Manly would slaughter us.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reackon we were the better team, until the bloke in red got involved in the 2nd half.
Eels going nowhere, nothing special, just weight of possession, just making up the numbers

Malla

Reaction score
Reff gassed us and is now enjoying the spoils of his officiating efforts.
Pretty much. But we made some dumb errors too, bad defensive reads and that penalty try.
We don’t help ourselves

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We make kids in their first game loom like world beaters

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if you think we turned everything around after last weeks win against a disgraceful dragons, how would you describe todays effort, outstanding, improving, effort was there, or how it has been nearly all season, garbage

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SJ wouldn't make much of a difference this half but we need him. We literally haven't got out of our half this half with our errors and Parra getting a set restart all the fucking time.
Watch how Moses was controlling the team, telling everyone where to go when they were in our 10. We wasted our only set in their half with setup plays leading to the Waddell knock on.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just waiting to see what we can do with the ball.
Been waiting til we get the ball for half hour it feels like

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Been on the road, phone out of charge and walk in and we're up 10-6. Fck me - was hoping we'd do ok but this is better than finding out my missus is horny again.

Are we in this or just lucky?
Bugger - as usual the missus was only joking :unamused:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dude, that was Avo. But Napa the donk just stands there like a dope. What the fuck was he thinking?
Ok so let’s say you’re Napa. It’s the last tackle and the hooker is passing the ball to your halfback deep in your own territory. What do you prepare for? The halfback to kick it or a pass? It’s a kick every day of the week and exactly what Averillo should have done.