Official Round 15 Bulldogs V Eels - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I didn’t get to watch the game on Sunday but I’m watching it now. I’m 5 minutes into the game and we have started really well. But what on earth was that call when Wakeham kicked and Tui Katoa grabs the Parra player and throws him in goal. Why was it a penalty against us???? They said it was obstructing a defender, WHAT!!??
Our player was held onto by the Parra player, seriously we should start taking dives to counter these stupid calls against us, it’s the only way. What a freakin RORT! What a shit game it has become.
I think Wakeham grabbed someone after he kicked? Idk lol

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn’t get to watch the game on Sunday but I’m watching it now. I’m 5 minutes into the game and we have started really well. But what on earth was that call when Wakeham kicked and Tui Katoa grabs the Parra player and throws him in goal. Why was it a penalty against us???? They said it was obstructing a defender, WHAT!!??
Our player was held onto by the Parra player, seriously we should start taking dives to counter these stupid calls against us, it’s the only way. What a freakin RORT! What a shit game it has become.
It gets much worse than that ..

But I agree. That is the first time I have EVER seen a penalty awarded for that

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's the score?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've been saying it for weeks, if that's the game the NRL wants, we need to give it to them. We get left behind in so many areas we need to get on board early. And if the media slags off at us, well, they do it anyway, so what's the difference?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
10-6 Dogs lol
We can still win this! The only things that could stop us would be a momentum changer like one of our players being taken out & We don't get a penalty, then they get put on report but not binned & maybe they score a penalty try. But hey, what are the odds that that happens?

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone know if the nrl has responded to baz’s post match comments yet??

Ty in advance

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone know if the nrl has responded to baz’s post match comments yet??

Ty in advance
Not that I have heard, but he the way he crafted his comments were more asking questions than saying the refs were cheating which IMO they were.