Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Where exactly have you seen me write that we were great or hat we didn't make mistakes????

I would just like to see a match refereed evenly not to the refs 'inerpretation'

All you want to do is put sh!t on everyone. Do you think the refs had a good game?? Was it refereed fairly in your eyes??
Obviously yeah it was

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the end I follow rugby league because I love to watch a game that features skill, running, hard defence and tries. I like my team to win but good football is what it is all about for me. Tonight I saw a legendary game. It had it all: killing defence, individual brilliance, total commitment and tries enough to satisfy. Yes we lost but I can't criticise any of the boys: they played brilliantly. Hopoate, Klemmer, Reynolds, Graham were the standouts. If I have one comment it is that we clearly missed Eastwood. Let's all remember that we played the no. 1 team in the comp to the 79th minute. We will get better, they will not. So proud of the team and the entire club. I for one expect to see us in the GF this year. We will win the GF in 2016.
Love your enthusiasm but the NRL simply won't allow us to succeed.

Their mission is create fairytale endings now... first souths fairytale then Thurstons.... now their aiming at sharks 1st ever title after drug scandals Osada etc

It's been pre decided this is the year of the sharks. Look at their schedule and their convenient byes prior to Origin games this year....

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warning : Do not watch the dogs play when you've had a bad day. Its so frustrating and makes things worse.
I will second that....the day can only get worse. But it wasn't like this before.

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Guess you were a replay of the bunnies and chooks.

Just a hint, we wear blue and white
What about last week when we totally dominated canberra for the first half but again second half failed to do anything, were we robbed by the refs then, this isnt the first game we have done absolutely nothing in the second half, i think its fitness and the fact we dont put on enough early game points to match our domination of the game instead of blaming refs

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Warning : Do not watch the dogs play when you've had a bad day. Its so frustrating and makes things worse.
I was feeling great today, was gonna go for a late night work out but now I feel like eating ice cream lol.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What about last week when we totally dominated canberra for the first half but again second half failed to do anything, were we robbed by the refs then, this isnt the first game we have done absolutely nothing in the second half, i think its fitness and the fact we dont put on enough early game points to match our domination of the game instead of blaming refs
Guess you missed the 5-0 penalty count in the second half???

Or do you believe the fairy tale that the Raiders played the perfect half of football??

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I dont buy that "blame Des for everything" bullshit. Moses kicking game is shit not because Des has made him kick shit, its because its shit. Its like the poster the other day trying to say Des coached Jmozez passing game out of him LOL. Mbye just cant kick for shit. Haslers biggest issue here is he signed a half that cant kick for shit. I HATE the way we play and I know it doesnt suit him but that doesnt excuse those shitty kicks he put in tonight. They were all on him not the coach.
Answer me this. Did you ever see Mbye kick before firstgrade? Do you think it has improved or gotten worse? Have we also seen an improvement in any of our halves kicking game under Des?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He can kick. Did he not set up a try with a kick tonight? It is a confidence thing. Des has put so much doubt into our halves mind when it comes to kicking.
His kicking game is hot and cold. Are you seriously blaming Des because Mbye kicked the ball straight to the winger twice and couldnt kick the ball out 15 metres away from touch? We were fucking on top his confidence should have been high, lol instead we get that tripe.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only one but I am never confident anymore with the dogs... We are one of the worst 2nd half teams... Please please don't fall asleep we need this win

I'll reply to my quote at 7:50pm

This just goes to prove how fucked up we are... Seriously if it happens 2-3 times a season ok but to keep playing 40min games is a bloody joke... Someone needs to have answered and have them now... The issue is the score line will favour des as we lost against the top side by 2 which is bs because we should be the top side ffs had enough of des shit plays bloody joke

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
His kicking game is hot and cold. Are you seriously blaming Des because Mbye kicked the ball straight to the winger twice and couldnt kick the ball out 15 metres away from touch? We were fucking on top his confidence should have been high, lol instead we get that tripe.
Is Des not a coach? Should he not be improving his kicking game?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Answer me this. Did you ever see Mbye kick before firstgrade? Do you think it has improved or gotten worse? Have we also seen an improvement in any of our halves kicking game under Des?
None tbh, both hot and cold. TBH they should have all the confidence in the world because the coach still has them in first grade and their kciking game is shit. We arent going to agree on this but I will say it one more time, Mbye kicking straight to a winger twice and missing touch had NOTHING to do with Des. Its all on him.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Forecast to rain tomorrow....blame Des lol

Status
Not open for further replies.