Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fucked if i know. Maybe we wanted to stay at the bulldogs? Maybe he wanted to play with his mates? Maybe Des is one the way out? Idk.

All i know is that our structures do nothing to help him. Once our forwards are matched he has very limited chances and options as the forwards waste all the time with the ball. When the forwards get ontop they have more time and Moses can get early ball and play into the line and pick off options around him like last week.
Marley, I value your opinion and whilst there is merit to you argument about structure not suiting Mybe the problem in his game goes beyond that . Tonight we saw he couldn't do the basics.....kick, tackle or catch the ball. That's a massive concern.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did the ref also decide not to kick on 5th tackles and not find touch and turn the game ?
No but he did make sure the Sharks had the ball at every oportunity, even when the decisions were wrong. Turned a blind eye to a lot.

And lets not forget that smile just before he awarded the winning try. He was loving it

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
In the end I follow rugby league because I love to watch a game that features skill, running, hard defence and tries. I like my team to win but good football is what it is all about for me. Tonight I saw a legendary game. It had it all: killing defence, individual brilliance, total commitment and tries enough to satisfy. Yes we lost but I can't criticise any of the boys: they played brilliantly. Hopoate, Klemmer, Reynolds, Graham were the standouts. If I have one comment it is that we clearly missed Eastwood. Let's all remember that we played the no. 1 team in the comp to the 79th minute. We will get better, they will not. So proud of the team and the entire club. I for one expect to see us in the GF this year. We will win the GF in 2016.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm not happy with losing but I will always support them ,
I don't think we are shit,I really think the forwards need to step back and let the halves take control.
I supported them since 1991 honestly not end of the world. If we lost by 50 we are shit lose on the buzzer shit win by 2 shit lol lmao

Kaspa

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
I know a lot of people won't agree but I thought we were going to get hammered. Cold, wet windy Monday night in Cronulla is almost impossible, and we came close. It may not look like it but I think we've turned a corner. Dragons will be hard though!
Thought the game was at ANZ stadium

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not fans that are negative, look at our first two sets in the opposition 10mtr. We need a genuine 7 & a new coach, how can we not go for a try or a repeat set. You might as not field a team, purpose of the game is to outscore the opposition.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know a lot of people won't agree but I thought we were going to get hammered. Cold, wet windy Monday night in Cronulla is almost impossible, and we came close. It may not look like it but I think we've turned a corner. Dragons will be hard though!
The game was played at ANZ Homebush

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the end I follow rugby league because I love to watch a game that features skill, running, hard defence and tries. I like my team to win but good football is what it is all about for me. Tonight I saw a legendary game. It had it all: killing defence, individual brilliance, total commitment and tries enough to satisfy. Yes we lost but I can't criticise any of the boys: they played brilliantly. Hopoate, Klemmer, Reynolds, Graham were the standouts. If I have one comment it is that we clearly missed Eastwood. Let's all remember that we played the no. 1 team in the comp to the 79th minute. We will get better, they will not. So proud of the team and the entire club. I for one expect to see us in the GF this year. We will win the GF in 2016.
Allan, I admire your optimism and passion for the team. Sadly, I'm a card carrying pessimist (years of engineering will do that to you). Like you I will support our team with every fibre of my being but I just can't see a light at the end of the tunnel. Each to their own.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
If we were up 22 nil at half time I would know we would probably lose it this year. That sucks because I really don't enjoy watching games these day - I love watching them but don't enjoy it. Now I never think we can win any game makes me more stressed watching the game.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sounds like it from your posts
Sweet man
I got a book coming out Sept 1 ghost writing a former NRL international which is incredible in itself because I dont know anything about footy

You got any books dropping? You played league at any level? Maybe I should write about your life "Keyboard NRL Completion Rate Guru" lol

Have a good night mate

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's not fans that are negative, look at our first two sets in the opposition 10mtr. We need a genuine 7 & a new coach, how can we not go for a try or a repeat set. You might as not field a team, purpose of the game is to outscore the opposition.
Yeah thats right it seems we play to not make errors instead of scoring points

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucked if i know. Maybe we wanted to stay at the bulldogs? Maybe he wanted to play with his mates? Maybe Des is one the way out? Idk.

All i know is that our structures do nothing to help him. Once our forwards are matched he has very limited chances and options as the forwards waste all the time with the ball. When the forwards get ontop they have more time and Moses can get early ball and play into the line and pick off options around him like last week.
I dont buy that "blame Des for everything" bullshit. Moses kicking game is shit not because Des has made him kick shit, its because its shit. Its like the poster the other day trying to say Des coached Jmozez passing game out of him LOL. Mbye just cant kick for shit. Haslers biggest issue here is he signed a half that cant kick for shit. I HATE the way we play and I know it doesnt suit him but that doesnt excuse those shitty kicks he put in tonight. They were all on him not the coach.

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sweet man
I got a book coming out Sept 1 ghost writing a former NRL international which is incredible in itself because I dont know anything about footy

You got any books dropping? You played league at any level? Maybe I should write about your life "Keyboard NRL Completion Rate Guru" lol

Have a good night mate
Haha yeah mate good one, more like fairy tales for you son
Nighty night

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So the refs also screw us when we have all the ball in the first half on there line but we liok totally clueless and cant score and put the game out of reach
Where exactly have you seen me write that we were great or hat we didn't make mistakes????

I would just like to see a match refereed evenly not to the refs 'inerpretation'

All you want to do is put sh!t on everyone. Do you think the refs had a good game?? Was it refereed fairly in your eyes??

Round Of A-Paws

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm honestly sick of people saying, 'Don't blame the referees, they're not the reason why we lost the game, blah, blah, blah'. They might not be the sole reason for our loss but they did play a significant role in the outcome of the match.

The NRL competition is so close that a mere decision could essentially be the difference between victory and defeat.

Could we have controlled the game better? Yes.

Did we make poor decisions at times? Yes.

But the entire result pinned on one decision.

I can cop it if the referee makes a split-second decision throughout the match but when we have a gazillion cameras from various angles and the benefit of replays, it baffles me how they can come up with an utter mind boggling call. Farcical.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Numerous chances to put the damn game away and we blew them all. The penalty count and whatever else excuse out there is irrelevant. Our last set with the ball was absolute shithhouse, we could've put them away but threw fuck all at them. Second week in a row we've thrown away the game after being in control. Now ive gotta put up with sharks fans thinking they've won the comp all over facebook

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Warning : Do not watch the dogs play when you've had a bad day. Its so frustrating and makes things worse.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What gets up my nose is the fact that Sezer wanted to come back and we showed no interest, apparently due to his "attitude and ego".
FFS, I dont give a flying fuck if he has an ego. So what, most of the ones that are good and know it, do have a chip on their shoulder.
But no, we have to get a quietly spoken kid who can plant fucking trees and cant kick for shit. He makes Josh Reynolds look like a fucking natural yet Josh has two left feet.....AAAARGGGHHH.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Marley, I value your opinion and whilst there is merit to you argument about structure not suiting Mybe the problem in his game goes beyond that . Tonight we saw he couldn't do the basics.....kick, tackle or catch the ball. That's a massive concern.
He can kick. Did he not set up a try with a kick tonight? It is a confidence thing. Des has put so much doubt into our halves mind when it comes to kicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.