Round 13 - Dogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Without team changes I'm not really interested in watching games, its pretty clear most of the team don't care so there is no point.

66% Completion
12 Errors
48 Missed Tackles

Whatever else Des may or may not do, its all irrelevant if we only complete 19 sets in a entire game. What Des needs to do, and needs to do it right now, is look at who is deserving of being dropped and of them, how many can be.

Lichaa can, Garvey can replace him.
Eastwood can, any of the younger players in line for the spot can replace him.
Lee can if Bmoz is playing.

Action is needed when the team runs out there and clearly were not interested and didn't care at all.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I predicted Panthers by 42 and Moylan and Mansour to carve up sounds like I was not far off the mark ‍♂‍♂‍♂‍♂‍♂

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
All teams laugh at us. They know we are easy beats

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Disheartening to watch.
Took Des forever to take Lichaa off.
No leadership.
Look unfit.

Time to make some tough decisions for the future.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He promised Dib 50% of the money....inside job to rip off the club and fill their pockets.
They're both in it...:grinning:
I had these thoughts a long time ago.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's all good #proudtobeabulldog will be used to calm us down hahaha, what pride when it's all about making money...
Hard to make money when you are on the bottom of the ladder & only 2000 show up at ANZ Stadium. #embarrassedtobeabulldog

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Disheartening to watch.
Took Des forever to take Lichaa off.
No leadership.
Look unfit.

Time to make some tough decisions for the future.
It was time 6 weeks ago

TopDog91

Waterboy
Reaction score
Des is clearly a fuckwit. Anyone who defends that's worthless piece of shit and blames the players instead, ask yourself one simple question. If the team is underperforming, why doesn't the coach drop the underperforming players? Des is fucked in the head. Most egoistic arrogant **** in the game.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trying to find some constructive points out of this just shithouse game before I stab myself in the eyes with a rusty fork.

- Liking Tualau, Elliot and Fualalo. Add Klemmer, Jackson and Woods and there's a forward pack that could always be a threat. Tolman brings balance.

- That right edge is a clusterfuck defensively and needs to be re-jigged completely. I'm not going to heap blame on Frawley when he's got Lee charging up and leaving him isolated. When's Stanley back? Seriously. At least he's defensively sound

- Speaking of Frawley. Not the messiah but will be better playing inside of Foran next year and that'll be the real gauge, when he has an experienced half outside him.

Status
Not open for further replies.