Round 13 - Dogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The players don't look happy. They are not enjoying their footy and when players aren't enjoying what they do their performance drops.
Hasler needs to go.
A fresh start is needed . He's lost the dressing room I think.
He lost the dressing room a long time ago

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a game from Kerrod Holland today look at these stats

Holland 4 hit ups 14 mtrs 6 tackles 1 missed tackle (let in try)

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't have a twitter account.
Can someone respond to Peats...."imagine if the Panthers used lube....would have been a pounding never to forget!".

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The players don't look happy. They are not enjoying their footy and when players aren't enjoying what they do their performance drops.
Hasler needs to go.
A fresh start is needed . He's lost the dressing room I think.
You could see at half time the difference in each locker room

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Same shit, different week. Same shit DIFFERENT YEAR!! Atleast another 2 years of Des? just kill me now. That way I wont be tempted to watch another game expecting a different result. Fark its hard being a dogs supporter. All things change, just gonna have to ride it out.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No wait guys!!! Give des a chance!!!! He's made the finals for 11 years in a row!!!

No but seriously this **** needs to fuck off. Why the fuck did management sign him for another 2 years. Dumb fucking idiots. I have never been more disillusioned with this club I love.

As a supporter I don't expect to win every week, but to see the players 1-17 have a crack and give their all. There was not one player out there who gave a shit today. In over 25 years of supporting the dogs I have never ever left a game early. Today I walked out with 15 mins to go. And for those people who say oh your a shit fan. The reason I walked out was simple. If the players out there don't give a shit, why should I?

FUCK YOU DES!!!!

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have a twitter account.
Can someone respond to Peats...."imagine if the Panthers used lube....would have been a pounding never to forget!".
he said it was a funny meme but it wasnt him

trailie

Waterboy
Reaction score
Not sure what people want. Before a ball was kicked this season, most predicted that we'd be where we are now. You simply don't get to our position without playing turgid football. We've been at this juncture since midway through last season. Flat track bullies with a list of players who reached their ceiling three years ago.

This team should have been blown up after the GF against Souths. Instead, it's been rinse and repeat and for one of the richest teams in the league, it's embarrassing. A poor man's Arsenal? Indeed.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Without watching hard to comment. Looking at stats though surely Montoya stays for holland. The blokes been playing quite well def better prospect than Holland

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Let me do some calculations.
Des x Desball / ¥ ÷ Tolman x Feastwood + Fatsiano ÷ Holland / Lichaa x 12.5% = 0.0000000000001% chance.

There you go.....0.0000000000001% chance = NO!!
Good summation champ, except I think the equation needs just a couple more zero's..

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Panthers are our bogey team, along with the other 14 teams.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Watching today's game I came to the conclusion that Hopoate is the tolman version of fullbacks. It made me sad realising that Hasler is signing plodders all over the park.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching today's game I came to the conclusion that Hopoate is the tolman version of fullbacks. It made me sad realising that Hasler is signing plodders all over the park.
Give me a break.
He ran the most meters and was the ONLY one chasing their kicks trying to get the ball.
He and Jackson were the ONLY players today at 1st grade standard.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder how the fans of those teams we some how beat this season feel right about now... Surely they'd be more embarrassed than us.

We aren't far off being considered the third Bye of the season.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No doubt that there are some issues behind the scenes as well. Raelene leaves, no one gets an explanation why. Reynolds leaves without any hassle, klemmer wants to go. Not sure what is happening???

Status
Not open for further replies.