Round 13 - Dogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Watching today's game I came to the conclusion that Hopoate is the tolman version of fullbacks. It made me sad realising that Hasler is signing plodders all over the park.
Gold!!!

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
= new 3 year contract

We are going places...
c'mon guys, look the bright side, we making a lot off people feeling good about they team, Des and his beach Ray can go and fuck each other

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Give me a break.
He ran the most meters and was the ONLY one chasing their kicks trying to get the ball.
He and Jackson were the ONLY players today at 1st grade standard.
Yeah and every time we ran a sweeping backline play he is too slow to get around his 1 defender and put the centre into space.
So what's you're saying is he did what every fullback in the comp does but without the quality link play in attack???

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah and every time we ran a sweeping backline play he is too slow to get around his 1 defender and put the centre into space.
So what's you're saying is he did what every fullback in the comp does but without the quality link play in attack???
I didn't see any sweeping back line moves yesterday.
The play the ball was so slow the halves couldn't clear the ball from the ruck before the defence was onto them.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watching today's game I came to the conclusion that Hopoate is the tolman version of fullbacks. It made me sad realising that Hasler is signing plodders all over the park.
You do not know what you are talking about Dude, Hoppa had a great game in a team that was terrible on the day. I woulod have hated to see the score if it was not for Hoppa TBH

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I didn't see any sweeping back line moves yesterday.
The play the ball was so slow the halves couldn't clear the ball from the ruck before the defence was onto them.
Because we don't run them lol. The only play we run is that shitty wide switch where the defence knows exactly what 3 players are ever going to touch the ball. We are absolute garbage thanks to the scumbag.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You do not know what you are talking about Dude, Hoppa had a great game in a team that was terrible on the day. I woulod have hated to see the score if it was not for Hoppa TBH
Going to have to assume that the one that doesn't know his footy is you bud. The guy may have good average metres but apart from that he doesn't offer anything any other fullback in the comp doesn't. He in fact offers less in attack in my opinion

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay Foran woods hoppa all rubbish *****

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Refs are cheats 100 %